Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trying something NEW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Engman
I hate foam - always liked what was done in the 911 for the passenger side - too bad Porsche did not do this to a 914 instead of the foam block.

Anyways - here is the victim to be replaced with aluminum....
Engman
A print is made....

Now I have to wait....

mudfoot76
Passenger floorboard confused24.gif

My car had a big subwoofer in the pass footwell before I removed it and just put the carpet back, so I'm just guessing, and it looks sort of like the other pedal board of yours that I already have, which BTW is totally rockin wink.gif
tat2dphreak
damn good idea! pray.gif I'd be down
iamchappy
Im ready where do I send the money. biggrin.gif
Engman
Hope to get parts run over the w/e. The first sample will be in steel (cheaper for verification). There will be two brackets that will aslo be made for the board to attach.

M
Qarl
Me wants one!

smile.gif
Aaron Cox
sign me up

AA
Engman
Well should have had this sooner but the heat wave here has been HOT.

Back of board with the two brackets to be weld onto the car....
Engman
Board is .19 thickness aircraft grade aluminum, 2.5 lbs

SpecialK
Engineers! Always thinking!! pray.gif

Looks like a nice addition to your line of products Mark. Now you just need to design a carpet kit that has clear plastic in the footwell areas. beerchug.gif
jonwatts
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Aug 4 2005, 07:36 PM)
Now you just need to design a carpet kit that has clear plastic in the footwell areas. beerchug.gif

You read my mind!

Engman is like the Anti-URY putting more metal into the cars than they came with wink.gif

rhodyguy
haha. anti-ury.

k
sj914
I wonder how that would look being installed on top of the carpeting instead of hidden behind it.

Looks good, let us know when it comes into production. I know I'll be in line for one. smilie_pokal.gif
Engman
They are done - fit on the brackets is good - just need to weld it in. I am very pleased with the fit. Made two changes over the sample hrpo (hot rolled picleked and oiled) plate I made to test fit.

Will post in the resource section tomorrow - $64.00 plus shipping includes board and the two mount brackets.

M
redshift
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Aug 4 2005, 11:03 PM)
haha. anti-ury.

k

LMAO! Does Paul even have the place it goes?

laugh.gif

I don't think so!

M
CptTripps
QUOTE (Engman @ Aug 4 2005, 11:25 PM)
They are done - fit on the brackets is good - just need to weld it in. I am very pleased with the fit. Made two changes over the sample hrpo (hot rolled picleked and oiled) plate I made to test fit.

Will post in the resource section tomorrow - $64.00 plus shipping includes board and the two mount brackets.

M

Bring one to MWC...I'll take one! (Then go 'rent' a welder to put it in!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.