Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Friday at 914 Rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
bdstone914
QUOTE(rjames @ Nov 21 2018, 02:27 PM) *

It's not that expensive, but if it's going to be cheaper I'll wait.
Click to view attachment

Thanks for all the great products you guys provide.
Would love it if you could add a complete vacuum hose kit.

@rjames
The stacked elbow is on sale look in the engine section.
Bruce
Matty900
We have added more parts into inventory and will make all we need to complete orders for you. I have been contacted several times now about the kit that was not able to be ordered. To solve this issue we have put ALL of the Rubber Kits on Sale through the weekend for even less than what that listing was for.

So if you guys did not notice, that is over $240 off w00t.gif
rjames
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 24 2018, 12:40 PM) *

Click to view attachment

@rjames
Bruce

Thank you! I feel like a jerk now though because I just learned that the ‘75 model year didn’t have one, so I don’t need it as I had originally thought. I’m sure I can find something else to buy though. smile.gif
Matty900
[quote name='rjames' date='Nov 24 2018, 09:25 PM' post='2668467']
[quote name='bdstone914' post='2668295' date='Nov 24 2018, 12:40 PM']
[quote name='rjames' post='2667494' date='Nov 21 2018, 02:27 PM']
Click to view attachment

[/quote]

@rjames
Bruce
[/quote]

Thank you! I feel like a jerk now though because I just learned that the ‘75 model year didn’t have one, so I don’t need it as I had originally thought. I’m sure I can find something else to buy though. smile.gif

It's all good. I have added a lot more to the sale with inventory and hopefully worked out some of the kinks. There is also a lot more photos on the parts listings. I even got some photos on there, of where the 8 piece floor vinyl goes that that people sometimes have a hard time with.
Also more other suggested parts to help you find some of the stuff we have been adding to the site but have not made may announcements on so most people don't realize we have it.
Again, I have managed to work too late. Its about 4:30 AM again so I am off to get some zzz's yellowsleep[1].gif
Thank you for all of your support guys.
michael7810
I can't get the new site to load with Safari or Chrome sad.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(rjames @ Nov 24 2018, 11:25 PM) *

Click to view attachment

@rjames
Bruce

@Rjames

What engine is in the 75 ? Unless it is a 1.8 I think all D jet engines had them.
Matty900
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Nov 25 2018, 07:03 AM) *

Has anyone else had this issue?
This is the new site address for now
michael7810
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Nov 25 2018, 08:03 PM) *

Has anyone else had this issue?
This is the new site address for now

That link does not load on my iPad or MacBook
cary
Works me in Chrome
second wind
Hey Matt...can I just order stuff tomorrow Monday and still get the good deal? Just got home from away and a little burnt out to make a list.....you are probably really burnt out....when is the hard deadline for the black friday deals? Thank you very much and happy thanksgiving.
gg
rjames
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 25 2018, 07:26 AM) *

QUOTE(rjames @ Nov 24 2018, 11:25 PM) *

Click to view attachment

@rjames
Bruce

@Rjames

What engine is in the 75 ? Unless it is a 1.8 I think all D jet engines had them.

2 liter.
I think the late 2.0 cars had the large hose from the oil filler go directly to the inlet on the air filter box on the driver’s side rather than the ‘T’ off the plenum. .
Chris914n6
I hope so too. Still waiting for the 1.8L TB gasket to be listed on the new site. OK actually that's just an excuse, I could order the 1.7 and email in a correction, but I think I've carted a few of the new parts so I'm slacking biggrin.gif

QUOTE(second wind @ Nov 25 2018, 07:58 PM) *

Hey Matt...can I just order stuff tomorrow Monday and still get the good deal? Just got home from away and a little burnt out to make a list.....you are probably really burnt out....when is the hard deadline for the black friday deals? Thank you very much and happy thanksgiving.
gg

abes914

I am having the same issue. I am using my iPhone since I left my laptop at work (works best for long weekends)

euro911
I'm using Firefox and I believe the site worked OK for me ... at least I was able to place an order.

Some of the product images aren't showing up, but I think that's a site issue that will eventually be taken care of, not a browser issue confused24.gif

Another thing I noticed is that when using the CONTACT function, the text doesn't show up unless I highlight it. I think the problem is that the text color is probably set for white on the white background.

Other than that, I'd like to thank Matt, Mark and the entire staff for all the great offerings they've blessed us with beerchug.gif

On another note, I've noticed that there are a few other firm's web sites that aren't working for me recently, no matter which browser I use. I can access their sites, but when trying to navigate to different pages in their sites, I just get blank screens. I'll have a talk with my IT guru to see if it's something on my end before contacting the site owners.
Matty900
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Nov 25 2018, 10:12 PM) *

I hope so too. Still waiting for the 1.8L TB gasket to be listed on the new site. OK actually that's just an excuse, I could order the 1.7 and email in a correction, but I think I've carted a few of the new parts so I'm slacking biggrin.gif

QUOTE(second wind @ Nov 25 2018, 07:58 PM) *

gg

Ok so I stayed up all night again working on getting more things to work and be listed on the site for Cyber Monday. headbang.gif
Here is the deal of the century and I will not be able to keep it up very long for obvious reasons. I have put up gift cards with this deal. You will get an additional 30% in a gift card tomorrow after the sale is over. They never expire and they can be used on everything through the site but the new Apparel because that is through a 3rd party vendor.
So that basically will extend the Black Friday event for you indefinitely.
I have also left up most of the Black Friday deals for today.
You will have to sign in to be able to check out (or it causes issues) but you will like what that does for you and future sales will be restricted to only those that have signed in. (think Costco)
Anyway. I need to get some sleep so I can get to the shop and help Scott with the orders. We will not ship anything until tomorrow.
Let me know what you think of the shirts and swag guys. lol-2.gif
beerchug.gif
Matt yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.