Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 gt style engine cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Spydernsx
Can you buy a pre made 914-6 GT style engine cover for added cooling or do you have to fabricate your own ?
Thanks,
Allen McCall
mb911
QUOTE(Spydernsx @ Dec 21 2018, 07:19 PM) *

Can you buy a pre made 914-6 GT style engine cover for added cooling or do you have to fabricate your own ?
Thanks,
Allen McCall
spydernsx@yahoo.com

Allen if you look in member vendors section Sergio makes and sells them
SirAndy
QUOTE(mb911 @ Dec 21 2018, 07:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Spydernsx @ Dec 21 2018, 07:19 PM) *

Thanks,
Allen McCall

Allen if you look in member vendors section Sergio makes and sells them

agree.gif

Also, you should never ever post your email address like this on any public forum ...
shades.gif

PS:
welcome.png
Larmo63
I just bought one a few weeks ago from Sergio.....

Click to view attachment
campbellcj
^^ I would go with Sergio's assuming he is still doing this. He has been at it a very long time and the result is 'plug and play'.
Mark Henry
I made my own, one point to make is for a street /4 it doesn't really help with cooling.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Spydernsx @ Dec 21 2018, 10:19 PM) *

Thanks,
Allen McCall
spydernsx@yahoo.com

Consider alternatives ?
Please excuse the crooked S
sixnotfour
ya buddy..
914 Ranch
Mine.

Click to view attachment

VegasRacer
clap56.gif You did it right Joe.
914 Ranch
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Dec 24 2018, 06:17 AM) *

clap56.gif You did it right Joe.

Thanks John, I hope you feel that same about my front wing when it's done. I'm going to put it on the ground.
EdwardBlume
I did my own for about $50. Search on how people have done them if you are interested. It came out OK and took about 5 hours.

That said, Sergio's work is art, having done 100s. If you want it done right, his price is more than reasonable. cheer.gif
mepstein
Classic thread. Eric Shea - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=6167
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.