Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine cuts out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
trawler
Had this car a short while and recently had the fuel lines checked and fuel pump rewired with inertia switch and also airleaks to injection system and new gaskets made and fitted. Was all going well but stuttered and then lost power and restarted after a couple of tries or would lose power then come back at speed in the inside lane.
Finally i stopped in a siding and had no power at the key. Recovery guy said I had 13.5 volts at battery and a huge 17.5v at fuse box. The recovery guy made this naughty little bypass to get me home. He reckons and I agree my voltage regulator has gone south. Any thoughts? https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipOxwrO...ks0JlG-2Dc8jLOt
TheCabinetmaker
Can't see anything in Photobucket! They are blocking me because i won't their ransom for my pictures! Screw them!
trawler
I have always used photobucket on forums but message comes up on this forum in red. Gonna resize pic of "get me home" wiring
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.