Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Cost to Cost
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
forrestkhaag
I am wondering if there is a 914 database already developed to document real sales price for various levels of 914 project investments.

Or, could we start one (here) that would include build date of car, VIN, date and place of sale, and a whole array of options ranging from color to engine type, size, mileage, and condition to suspension, ignition, etc. The list would be detailed enough to give the viewer an accurate correlation between what the 914 was at time of sale and its relative value at that given moment.

I have owned two 914's but have never sold one so I can only contribute to making the spreadsheet if there is interest.

The more I think abput this, the more it seems like Jim Hoyland probably already banged out a database in his spare time......... beerchug.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Tdskip
Bring A Trailer, eBay are two source for looking at value trends for closed deals

Hola btw, hope you are doing well!
larryM
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Feb 17 2019, 03:19 PM) *

I am wondering if there is a 914 database .... to document real sales price for various levels of 914 project investments.

evilgrin.gif ? in other words - if i spent $90,000 documented outlay on my dream project, did it get sold for $24K 8 (or 18) yrs later ??

OR - VV: if i b'ot the car for $500 30 yrs ago & have $5000 in receipts, did it get sold for $90,000 in the past 2 yrs ??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.