Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-50 Decals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3
eric9144
Got mine and they're awesome first.gif
Thanks for doing these! beerchug.gif
johnlush
So far I've sent these to 13 states, 2 Canadian provinces and the UK. Several have sent self-addressed stamped envelopes for a free one (which is fun and cool in a retro kinda way!) and thanks to those that have bought them! beerchug.gif
wes
Got mine yesterday very well done and a big Thanks to you!
raynekat
Sending Paypal for 3 please. Thx
sofi2t81
Hi John,

Can you sent 3 to Germany too?
I assume postage is the same like in the UK, or isn‘t it?

Regards and thanks

Peter
johnlush
Hi Peter,

Yes, postage is the same. I’d be glad to send some to you!

John

QUOTE(sofi2t81 @ Mar 27 2019, 11:22 PM) *

Hi John,

Can you sent 3 to Germany too?
I assume postage is the same like in the UK, or isn‘t it?

Regards and thanks

Peter

sofi2t81
On the way

Thanks

Peter
cdn914
Payment sent for two. They look great!
FlacaProductions
Payment sent for 3...thanks!
raynekat
Got mine, they look great, already installed one on the car. Thx for a great decal!
johnlush
Thanks. Glad you like them. beerchug.gif

QUOTE(raynekat @ Apr 1 2019, 09:37 PM) *

Got mine, they look great, already installed one on the car. Thx for a great decal!

oldschool
Thanks John for the cool decal!
gave 1 to my grandson for his 914.....(future ) 914
sofi2t81
Got them. aktion035.gif

That was quick.

Thanks
johnlush
Thanks guys. Have now sent them to 15 US States, 3 Canadian provinces, the UK and Germany. Glad to see we're spreading the word! beerchug.gif
johnlush
I had a member request a larger size that he could place on a license plate blank. He wanted two and I had six made which leaves me with four. (and they say our public education system is a failure rolleyes.gif ) They are about 9.5" wide by 4.75" tall. These are $12 each including postage.

Plenty of the smaller size still available @ $5 for one, $10 for three and a free one with your self-addressed, stamped envelope!

Click to view attachment
John,
Envelope on the way..
Thanks,914/Alan
VegasRacer
Payment is on the way via snail mail for 1 large and 3 small decals.
johnlush
Alan & John: Received both yesterday and on their way back to you this morning!

QUOTE(914 @ Apr 19 2019, 09:11 PM) *

John,
Envelope on the way..
Thanks,914/Alan
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Apr 20 2019, 11:39 AM) *

Payment is on the way via snail mail for 1 large and 3 small decals.

mlmgm
$10 Paypal sent for three, thank you!
mlmgm
Thanks John, we're ready for Luft.

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Hi John,

Sorry I am late to the party. Just sent money for 1 of the 9x4.5 decals and 3 of the small one. Looking forward to displaying my pride and passion.
Cheers,
Michael
John,
Thanks for the Decals they look terrific..
914/Alan
johnlush
Hi Michael,

Thanks, I'll get them sent today! I've been watching your build for years and I'm so glad you're close to getting it on the road. It looks absolutely wonderful!

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 13 2019, 11:09 PM) *

Hi John,

Sorry I am late to the party. Just sent money for 1 of the 9x4.5 decals and 3 of the small one. Looking forward to displaying my pride and passion.
Cheers,
Michael

QUOTE(914 @ May 14 2019, 07:50 AM) *

John,
Thanks for the Decals they look terrific..
914/Alan

Hi Alan,

You're welcome - thank you!

Cheers,

John
Cairo94507
Just got mine today. They are very nicely done. I got one of the large ones too. Now I need to decide where to put it so it won't get messed up. Thanks for doing this. These are high quality stickers. beerchug.gif
preach
@johnlush

Just sent a PP for 3. Thanks.
johnlush
Hi Dan,

Thanks! I think I have just enough time to get them out before the mail pickup today. Enjoy!

John
preach
Got mine yesterday. Thank you!
Beeliner
I got 'em....

Sweet...

beerchug.gif
sixnotfour
awesome,,my gazebo roof ,,,sitting there , yes dear , yes dear ,, all the time my mind is elsewhere... aktion035.gif
tvdinnerbythepool
PayPal sent for 3 Stickers, very cool! Thx! -R
johnlush
Thank you sir! On their way...

QUOTE(tvdinnerbythepool @ Aug 14 2019, 05:52 PM) *

PayPal sent for 3 Stickers, very cool! Thx! -R

11tenths
Nice! I'd like a plate size one and three small guys.

PayPal coming.

Thanks for this- Harry

beerchug.gif
johnlush
Thanks Harry!

I have a batch of the plate sized (9"x4.75") in the works and will set one aside for you. In the meantime I'll get the small ones winging their way to you!

John
914SIXXation
QUOTE(johnlush @ Sep 4 2019, 02:53 PM) *

Thanks Harry!

I have a batch of the plate sized (9"x4.75") in the works and will set one aside for you. In the meantime I'll get the small ones winging their way to you!

John

Hi John,

Are these still available in both sizes? Price ? I would like a few.' Please advise...thanks so much.
johnlush
Good morning,

I have quite a few of the smaller size (5x2.5”) on hand. They are $5 each or 3 for $10. Or send me a self addressed stamped envelope and I’ll send you a free one! I have few in the works that will be 9x4.5”. Might be a week or so on those.

Thanks,

John

QUOTE(914SIXXation @ Sep 5 2019, 01:16 AM) *

QUOTE(johnlush @ Sep 4 2019, 02:53 PM) *

Thanks Harry!

John

Hi John,

Are these still available in both sizes? Price ? I would like a few.' Please advise...thanks so much.

johnlush
@11tenths Harry, your larger version will mail tomorrow. Hopefully you've received the others already.

@914SIXXation I have some of the larger 9"x4.75" versions in stock now. They are $12 ea. Smaller versions are $5 for 1, $10 for 3. Postage included.

Thanks!

John
johnlush
Dave in Kirkland - Thanks for the order. Will get those sent on Monday!

Cheers,

John
ConeDodger
I’ll take 3. Send info.
johnlush
@ConeDodger

Figured I should update this info that was back on page one of this thread. So far I've sent these all over the US as well as Great Britain, Germany and Norway - thanks to all that have bought them and taken me up on the SASE offer.

5"x2.5" decals printed on quality vinyl and matte coated for indoor or outdoor durability. $5 for one or $10 for 3 mailed to you.

Or.... in the spirit of the '70s and the 914 community, send me a postage-paid return envelope (SASE) and I'll send you one for free!

I also have a limited number of larger, 9.5"x4.75", (license plate sized) versions available. They are $12ea. postage paid.

John Lush
3903 Snyder Ave.
Cheyenne, WY 82001

johnlush@lonetree.com (PayPal)
ConeDodger
Just a note for all vendors.

There is an app I use on my phone to send money to my kids. It's called the CASH app. It belongs to Square I think? Anyway, if you leave the money in the app for a day, it's free for everyone.
ConeDodger
Oh, and I changed my request to 3 small and one large.
sixnotfour
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 21 2019, 02:33 PM) *

Just a note for all vendors.

There is an app I use on my phone to send money to my kids. It's called the CASH app. It belongs to Square I think? Anyway, if you leave the money in the app for a day, it's free for everyone.

try venmo.....

Great Decals
DRPHIL914
would like 2 large and 3 small $34?

will PM for confirmation

Phil
johnlush
Thanks Phil, they'll go out tomorrow!
jfort
PayPal sent. Thanks! They look great.
johnlush
Thank you, in the mail tomorrow...

QUOTE(jfort @ Nov 11 2019, 12:36 PM) *

PayPal sent. Thanks! They look great.

Minerva's 914
PayPal sent

Thanks for doing this John
aharder
John

Paypal sent !!

Thanks
Allen
brant
John,

I actually just came across this
super great to see you around on here... its been a while.

those are great looking stickers.
If your still willing to put up with all of this.... I'd like to send you a paypal…

thanks for considering
brant

bahnzai
John,
I would like one large decal and three small ones. PayPal will come straight away.
Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.