Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dr Evils Tranny Clinic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mrs. K
icon_bump.gif
skline
Richard, I am leaving here about 9 to head over there. If you want, you can come by here and follow me over. I just need to make a quick stop at Krispy Kreme to pick up 3 dozen donuts for over there. Is anyone going to bring coffee? I dont drink it but I know many of the others do. I'll bring the donuts, someone else bring the coffee. See you all tomorrow.
Aaron Cox
im out...

got bitched at by the family, and im going to carlsbad apparently sad.gif

AA
JoeSharp
I know where I'm at, do you know where I'm going icon_bump.gif
Aaron Cox
im back to a tentative wink.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jul 2 2005, 09:18 PM)
im back to a tentative wink.gif

smilie_pokal.gif Oh goodie...tell your family that we need you wink.gif

Lisa cool_shades.gif
Dr Evil
Orange juice is better for you and not nearly as dehydrating as coffee wink.gif Hint. I am gonna be driving the diesel tank up smilie_pokal.gif Finaly got it all together at 10pm tonight. What a bitch biggrin.gif I lost much blood biggrin.gif biggrin.gif and my hands fell just like two balloons biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I hate working on cars biggrin.gif
Brando
Lisa and I are tenative. We went to a BBQ yesterday, got home at 2AM. Dunno if we can handle another hangover!
skline
Well Brandon, I guess you and Lisa missed out. It was a good get together with about 12 people or so. I will be posting some pictures I took and Elliot Cannon willl also be posting some when he gets home and downloads them all. Film at 11.
Aaron Cox
too much fun.

make fun of old people....beer....food...steak/halibut/chicken/corn/beer/beer.....

learned lots about tranny's....and lots about mike's hidden tranny life biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.