Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 50 year 914 badge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SKL1
If not too late, I'd be in for 2.
wes
I’ve received a few of the badges and will be sending PM’s in order of request form here starting from the top. They are in USA $62 shipped on Paypal. I know of one requested from New Zealand which I’ll let you know when I get that far along do to mail charges overseas. Thanks Wes
Cairo94507
Money sent. beerchug.gif Thank you Wes.
Tbrown4x4
I'd like to get a badge if it's not too late. Willing to wait for round 2 if necessary.
Thanks
wes
Sorry if it’s a problem as at this point I’m thinking I should move over to the classifieds and I’ll do that first thing tomorrow morning. It was never my intention to do this and it’s ok but just sort of turned out that way. I’ve sent pm’s to the first 13 people starting with cairo94507 to Jtf914 and if they all take what they’re asking for that would be the 20 badges I had received. If all runs smoothly I’ll try another bunch once the first batch has finalized.
malcolm2
QUOTE(wes @ Apr 12 2019, 12:52 AM) *

Sorry if it’s a problem as at this point I’m thinking I should move over to the classifieds and I’ll do that first thing tomorrow morning. It was never my intention to do this and it’s ok but just sort of turned out that way. I’ve sent pm’s to the first 13 people starting with cairo94507 to Jtf914 and if they all take what they’re asking for that would be the 20 badges I had received. If all runs smoothly I’ll try another bunch once the first batch has finalized.

I counted down and I would have been the 11th badge, post #19.... did not see a PM.

No biggie, but please add me in to the next run (1 badge).

Clark
DRPHIL914
i was #25 person- ready when my number comes up-
i am going to re-suggest that depending on availability that those requesting more than one would wait for more until all those wanting one have been able to get one.
tejon007
QUOTE(wes @ Apr 11 2019, 04:40 PM) *

I’ve received a few of the badges and will be sending PM’s in order of request form here starting from the top. They are in USA $62 shipped on Paypal. I know of one requested from New Zealand which I’ll let you know when I get that far along do to mail charges overseas. Thanks Wes

Thanks for all the work making this happen... Please put me down for one.
wes
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Apr 12 2019, 09:02 AM) *

QUOTE(wes @ Apr 12 2019, 12:52 AM) *

I counted down and I would have been the 11th badge, post #19.... did not see a PM.

No biggie, but please add me in to the next run (1 badge).

So sorry some how sent 2 pm’s to Daytona by mistake! You now have a pm and still have one reserved for you.

Clark

wes
For the first 13 people Who’ve been PM’ed by me for orders I’ve started a “50 year 914 badge” in classifieds section. Any one backing out I’ll add the next in line.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.