Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 50 year 914 badge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
jrblackbox
Probably not an official Porsche badge but i like it!Click to view attachment
wes
I liked it too! Definitely not Porsche though. Filled an empty spot in my 914 cluttere perfectly.Click to view attachment
914-300Hemi
Looks great. Where did you find it?
wes
Another one not as nice to me.Click to view attachment
TJB/914

25-years factory logo on my 914. w00t.gif

Tom
Andyrew
QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Mar 26 2019, 05:53 PM) *

Looks great. Where did you find it?

agree.gif
wes
I bought it on Great Britain’s eBay while on holiday and apparently right at the end of his sale. Never know he might make more if enough interested.

I just sent him a message through the eBAY message center asking if he might be interested in making more included the sit name “914world” see what happens.

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
QUOTE(wes @ Mar 26 2019, 07:05 PM) *

I bought it on Great Britain’s eBay while on holiday and apparently right at the end of his sale. Never know he might make more if enough interested.

I just sent him a message through the eBAY message center asking if he might be interested in making more included the sit name “914world” see what happens.

Click to view attachment

I got a very nice 914 SIG badge from this seller which was very good quality FWIW.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
jrblackbox
yes, that is where I got mine, took a couple weeks but it arrived safely!
wes
If there is enough interest in this badge he will make more doing a group buy as the shipping is not timely and adds to the final $$.Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
I would be in for 1 of those cool badges. beerchug.gif
infraredcalvin
I’m in for at least 1
914-300Hemi
I would be in for 1
Mayne
I’m in for one as well.
daytona
Count me in for four (4) badges.
Bill.
StratPlayer
Count me in for 1
Jasfsmith
I'm in for one.
wes
Ok he has sent me this message if someone would like to handle this, would be a chance to get some very nice free badges as a favor from the artist.Click to view attachment
malcolm2
QUOTE(wes @ Mar 28 2019, 10:50 AM) *

Ok he has sent me this message if someone would like to handle this

Tagging in for the Group Buy if anyone contacts him.
Socalandy
i'd like 2

Thanks in advance biggrin.gif
SirAndy
I'd be in for 1 or 2 ...
w00t.gif
Creamsicle New Zealand
Yes 1 for me to please
MATTYLITE
Count me in for 3.
jtf914
I’m in for 1.
wes
I’m presently trying to send emails to the seller unfortunately through evilbay which I found does not allow phone numbers or email addresses to be included using their message system so trying to find a way around that this may take some time the plus shipping if I remember is about three weeks from Germany to USA so hang in there doing my feeble best. At this point looking like 20 badges desired.
Lucky9146
I would be in for one!
driving.gif white914.jpg
Elvira
I want one.
914bub
I've been on ebay for 20+ years and I ran into the same thing but if you breakup your email address it will go through.

Example:

914dude...

at... gmail.com

Hopefully that helps. PS I'm in for one if it all goes down.
wes
QUOTE(914bub @ Mar 28 2019, 09:49 PM) *

I've been on ebay for 20+ years and I ran into the same thing but if you breakup your email address it will go through.

Example:

914dude...

at... gmail.com

Hopefully that helps. PS I'm in for one if it all goes down.

Thanks! That makes since, computer eyes are watching your every move and dollar.
jfort
2 for me, please
56kabrio
I’d like one please.

Thanks

Mack
913B
+1
wes
Ok it’s going to happen but at this point only 20 each “914 50 badges” and I believe 21 asked for last I counted. Once I receive them I’ll setup a group buy in fs//wtb parts section and make a list in order of people already responded here. Not sure of the price at this time but I believe Considerably less than the eBay listing which was listed in British pound. I checked my PayPal from when I purchased mine back in November at $76.81 usd shipped. Ok again not sure of shipped amount but good percentage less shipped in USA, I believe one was spoken for from Australia and I’m not to excited about shipping outside of USA but will look into it when the time comes.Click to view attachment
e_artiles
I'll take 1.
sixnotfour
me 2
914andy
I would like purchase 2.
thanks
andy
MiniStevieG
+1
narino
+1
biggrin.gif
DRPHIL914
I would like one, well 2 but here is a thought, since you can only get 20 now maybe those asking for more would wait for a round 2 to get more,?

Phil
wes
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Mar 30 2019, 11:09 AM) *

I would like one, well 2 but here is a thought, since you can only get 20 now maybe those asking for more would wait for a round 2 to get more,?

Phil

Well that’s a strong possibility if enough people are interested. At the point i started to talk with the seller we had if I remember rightly 13 spoken for so he and I thought 20 was a safe bet. He is hopping to ship the said 20 this next Friday not sure of shipping time to me.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(wes @ Mar 30 2019, 02:59 PM) *

QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Mar 30 2019, 11:09 AM) *

Phil

Well that’s a strong possibility if enough people are interested. At the point i started to talk with the seller we had if I remember rightly 13 spoken for so he and I thought 20 was a safe bet. He is hopping to ship the said 20 this next Friday not sure of shipping time to me.

ok, let me know if i am in and will paypal you when you are ready
jfort

Thanks for doing this. Please give notice and I’ll paypal you.
Betty
Clay and I are in for one badge.
7TPorsh
+ 1 for me, thx
preach
I am in for one.
Camaro Mike
I would be in for 1.
Krieger
I'd like one too!
GaroldShaffer
If not to late I'm in for +2
scott_in_nh
I'm in for one
Creamsicle New Zealand
QUOTE(wes @ Mar 29 2019, 11:03 AM) *

Ok it’s going to happen but at this point only 20 each “914 50 badges” and I believe 21 asked for last I counted. Once I receive them I’ll setup a group buy in fs//wtb parts section and make a list in order of people already responded here. Not sure of the price at this time but I believe Considerably less than the eBay listing which was listed in British pound. I checked my PayPal from when I purchased mine back in November at $76.81 usd shipped. Ok again not sure of shipped amount but good percentage less shipped in USA, I believe one was spoken for from Australia and I’m not to excited about shipping outside of USA but will look into it when the time comes.Click to view attachment

Its easy mate just put it in the post with the rest of them and let USPS do their job. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.