Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is my fuel pump failing?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dgraves
I couldn't get my '74 2.0 FI to start about an hour after driving it. Throughout the day I tried it...no luck. Finally, I hit it with a rock. The car start right away.

Is my fuel pump failing? All my wiring for the FI looks good. Attached is a photo of my fuel pump. If it is failing, is there a better alternative to the one I have. It's located on the fire wall.

Thank you.
Dan

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
76-914
Can’t tell by looking. First time that happened to me I didn’t I installed a FP Gauge Never regretted that. One less thing to figure out next time it stops.
thelogo
QUOTE(dgraves @ May 12 2019, 09:30 AM) *

I couldn't get my '74 2.0 FI to start about an hour after driving it. Throughout the day I tried it...no luck. Finally, I hit it with a rock. The car start right away.

Is my fuel pump failing? All my wiring for the FI looks good. Attached is a photo of my fuel pump. If it is failing, is there a better alternative to the one I have. It's located on the fire wall.

Doubt its failing ... But its just wayyyy to hot
It's boiling

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.