Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aussie '75 Build
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
FUEL14
After final assembly, the interior is now finished. I've never done anything like this before.. it was fun.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

wonkipop
for once being down here means i get to see one of the cars on this site in the metal.

looks fantastic luke.
nice job.
FUEL14

Thanks. Nearly there...

QUOTE(wonkipop @ Jan 21 2021, 06:47 PM) *

for once being down here means i get to see one of the cars on this site in the metal.

looks fantastic luke.
nice job.

abes914
WOW! Nicely done! aktion035.gif

djway
BEAUTIFUL
I went to the Thorotec website and can't find the shifter. What they have looks completly different.
Do you have any more information? How does it mount to the shift rod?
tygaboy
agree.gif
w00t.gif pray.gif wub.gif smilie_pokal.gif
FUEL14
QUOTE(djway @ Jan 23 2021, 03:32 PM) *

BEAUTIFUL
I went to the Thorotec website and can't find the shifter. What they have looks completly different.
Do you have any more information? How does it mount to the shift rod?

I can't speak on behalf of Thorotec regarding their product stock, but here are a few closeups of mine, if that helps...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
FUEL14
I rolled the car out into daylight for the first time in many months to take a look last week. The windscreen has since been fitted, but here's a peek at how things are looking so far.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

watsonrx13
That is one bad ass 914... Fantastic...
Shivers
It's definitely yours. All sorts of cool touches. I like the color and it being on the whole body. I do miss the rubber bumper top. Nice job. When you start driving it around, I'd sure like to hear more about that shifter.
FUEL14
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Feb 1 2021, 08:40 AM) *

That is one bad ass 914... Fantastic...

Thank you. smile.gif
FUEL14
QUOTE(Shivers @ Feb 1 2021, 11:49 AM) *

It's definitely yours. All sorts of cool touches. I like the color and it being on the whole body. I do miss the rubber bumper top. Nice job. When you start driving it around, I'd sure like to hear more about that shifter.

Thanks. Full body colour was always the plan. If I think it's too much down the track, I can always start blacking parts out. But, so far I like it like this.
wonkipop
oh

can't wait to see it mate.
Cairo94507
Great looking car- finished out nicely. I hope you get many many miles of smiles. beerchug.gif
MSGGrunt
Beautiful. I too like the monochromatic color. My new to me 914 was originally silver, but repainted red at some point. I was leaning towards going back to the original color when it gets repainted, but seeing your car has given me some new ideas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.