Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB CLOSES in a few hours 31st for late window scrapers with new fuzzey (non-sucking)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
markhoward
im in for a set
914outlaw
I’m in for 5 sets.
Mikey914
PMs sent to all so far. Plan to hold this open til the end of the Month
THANKS ALL!
djway
Tried to order several sets but it would only apply discount for one set.
What is the work around.
Thanks
Mikey914
QUOTE(djway @ Oct 22 2019, 01:29 AM) *

Tried to order several sets but it would only apply discount for one set.
What is the work around.
Thanks

Should work now. If you have a problem again, just PM me your email I can forward a Paypal.

Thanks,
mark
DucRS
There should be a “warning” label before one enters the 914 Rubber store. What started out as a $5 savings on fuzzy wuzzzy item turned out to be a $400 purchase of rubberized items. unsure.gif

biggrin.gif
Mikey914
Yes but the seal were free smile.gif right?

Thanks
DAX
I am in if it is not late
dax
Literati914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 16 2019, 10:27 PM) *

The early "correct" version was made specifically for the 914 ..... The early do not grab the window. At some point in 73 they decided to superseded the part with the 911 one they already made as it "worked"

That's the early / late deal.

So just to make sure I understand this statement - If you have an early 914, you would have actually gotten a later model window scraper if ordering at set (from anyone other than 914rubber) after porsche had supersede the original items. Which confirms that the late scraper seals work on the early cars. Then what's the aluminum track for? I think that's what's throw me.
Mikey914
We do have the correct "Early" scraper seal you will see below -

https://900designs-container.zoeysite.com/e...craper-seal-set
Also put on sale for you

It was superseded with the part we are doing on the GB. As part of the GB you have the option to add in the tracks that hold them at a price that makes the scrapers

The aluminum track holds the rubber outer scrapers and the inner fuzzey against the window (see below).

The problem with the aluminum tracks is many DAPO's have used screw drivers to open up the channel to insert the rubber.

The rubber can be stretched them pushed in with some lubrication.... once again lubrication is your friend.
Lg914
I would also like to join the buy.
Thanks
Chris914n6
So which scrapers are actually the better ones? Early, late or fuzzy late?

OT: Have you gotten all the other fuzzies in stock?

*Doing it right... doing it all at once laugh.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Oct 22 2019, 09:41 PM) *

So which scrapers are actually the better ones? Early, late or fuzzy late?

OT: Have you gotten all the other fuzzies in stock?

*Doing it right... doing it all at once laugh.gif

All other fuzzes and goodies in stock, check the PM special links I sent you will see it's a perfect time to replace as much as you want as they are all discounted through the GB also.

As far as which is the better seal.
The un fuzzey late ones do SUCK.
With the fuzzey added they are a more substantial seal, so I'm leaning toward these being the best. The early once are a very fine wiper, so they do keep water out, but I do slightly favor the new seals we are offering up here.

PMs sent to all so far

We are planning to run this to the end of the month then close it it really is a screaming deal !
Mikey914
GB will close 10/31 thx
914four
One set please.
Jett
received ours two days after ordering smile.gif! Installing this weekend and will report back.
yellowporky
Me too please
SirAndy
@Mikey914

I ordered via PayPal and there was no option/place to enter the group buy code ...
sad.gif

frostyf
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 16 2019, 06:05 AM) *

Here's the solution.
We've added a strip of fuzzey to the scraper edge. Allowing the window to slide easily on the new "buffer"
These will be $7 each side retail in the future, but we are starting a GB for $9.99 a set.

SO who can use a set?

Mike, yes please van I buy a set before the group buy ends? I'm also after one of your trunk cable and plastic guides as well. Can I pay you in a "one'er" and merge postage?

Thanks Nick
morsmanlaw
I would like one set, please.
Mikey914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 26 2019, 10:50 AM) *

@Mikey914

I ordered via PayPal and there was no option/place to enter the group buy code ...
sad.gif

I actually sent links as to hidden links to buy these with the options at the GB price and add in as much or little as you want. These have to be ordered via the site (and special link). I will resend the PM with the links. Also, to enter the code click on the apply discount code
Morph914
One set please
DucRS
Installed these yesterday. The fit was spot on without any hassles. This fuzzy addition plays a major role in window roll up/down making it very smooth.
mb911
Recieved my parts.. Thank you..
Mikey914
PMs sent to all so far. Let me know if I missed anyone as these will close soon
Bill Shaw
I’m in for a set. Thanks.
Chris H.
One set for me please
TonyA
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 28 2019, 12:58 PM) *

PMs sent to all so far. Let me know if I missed anyone as these will close soon

one set please
Daiberl
One set please
porsche914gt
1 set please
Mikey914
PMs ent to all again this opportunity will close in a little over 24 hrs
bigkensteele
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 15 2019, 10:05 PM) *

Here's the solution.
We've added a strip of fuzzey to the scraper edge. Allowing the window to slide easily on the new "buffer"
These will be $7 each side retail in the future, but we are starting a GB for $9.99 a set.

SO who can use a set?

I'm in.
dakotaewing
@Mikey914 I'm in for a set - Please send me a PM with the link - Thanks!

Thom
gothspeed
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 30 2019, 04:08 PM) *

PMs ent to all again this opportunity will close in a little over 24 hrs

I want a set! Send me the code!! smile.gif
johnlush
I'm in for a pair please!
dwillouby
Am I too late for this?

David
restore2seater
Not sure I need these but if still available for GB. I"m in.
JmuRiz
What the heck, I'm in smile.gif
ndfrigi
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Oct 15 2019, 11:15 PM) *

Mark, 1 set for me pls.

Noel

payment sent and added more items on my purchased.
thanks again Mark!
poorsche914
Might as well get a couple sets. Thanks.

driving.gif
Can-Am
Two sets of Al tracks and squeegees pleez.

Thank you.
restore2seater
Question for the added Hinge bolts in the GB. In the GB message Mark sent."Just buy the 4 bolts at $4.99 and we throw in the lubrication."
When I click the link it defaults to a quantity of 4. So when I go to check out the total shows $19.96. So am I supposed to change the quantity to 1 when ordering? Not entirely clear between what Mark said in his text and whats showing on the website.
Mikey914
QUOTE(restore2seater @ Oct 31 2019, 05:14 PM) *

Question for the added Hinge bolts in the GB. In the GB message Mark sent."Just buy the 4 bolts at $4.99 and we throw in the lubrication."
When I click the link it defaults to a quantity of 4. So when I go to check out the total shows $19.96. So am I supposed to change the quantity to 1 when ordering? Not entirely clear between what Mark said in his text and whats showing on the website.

The hinge bolt are part of a secret sale if you buy the package of 4 at $4.99 each, it includes the special grease. You can buy less than 4 but they are at full price each, and if you buy them on the other listing you don’t get the grease.
G e o r g e
I am in for 4 sets

add in the hinge bolt link as well please
Front yard mechanic
I'm in wait what day is it yellowsleep[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.