Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Restoration #4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Cairo94507
OMG! I looked at that picture and it felt like Ground Hog Day for a minute. Well you have to get rid of the bad to make it all perfect. That car is indeed fortunate to be in your shop. beerchug.gif
Pic.
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jan 25 2020, 06:05 AM) *

OMG! I looked at that picture and it felt like Ground Hog Day for a minute. Well you have to get rid of the bad to make it all perfect. That car is indeed fortunate to be in your shop. beerchug.gif

Hey Mike,
Thanks, I know, everyday feels like Ground Hog Day for me. biggrin.gif
The donor car. It will supply most of the parts needed for the front of the car. RIP.
Cairo94507
And hey, I recognize that car.....my right rear quarter came off that car. It was a prefect panel and I was lucky to get it. Have a great day Kent.
Luke M
Hi Kent,

I need to remove the entire right side of my 6 just like what you did to this one.
Could you document/take lots of pics of the reassembly for us ?
I'll be watching this one real close. As always great job and keep posting pics when you can.

Take care.. beerchug.gif
Front valence is not looking so good.
Rear valence is just as bad.
Pic.
Sent hood and deck lid out for media blasting of the under structure.
Pic.
Pic.
Superhawk996
nice to see more of these cars getting the proper restoration they deserve! biggrin.gif
sb914
Updates?
Cairo94507
Right? Because selfishly I want to get a picture of Andy's, Jim's, mine and this Adriatic Blue car all parked together! That would be awesome. I know Kent has been working on this in his spare time.... beerchug.gif
banananose914
I’m almost done restoring and acquiring the needed parts and hardware for this car. Kent get off your ass so we can assemble it.
Luke M
Whatever happened to this 6 ?

popcorn[1].gif
Cairo94507
I saw it in the flesh in July and it was making progress in metal work. I really need to take a ride to LA so I can pick up a part Andy Thonet has for me. If I am able to schedule that and go I will try to grab a couple update photos if it is OK with Kent. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.