Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Werks Reunion Amelia Island 2020
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
poorsche914
I plan to drive down Thursday to attend Friday's Werks Reunion and Saturday's Cars & Coffee.

Anything else being planned by the local 914 guys?

Anything happening Saturday afternoon or evening?

My wife is joining me (she hasn't ridden in a 914 for YEARS and has agreed to travel several hours each way in one blink.gif ) She'll be mostly hanging out at the beach while in Florida and we plan on spending a night at Hilton Head. If nothing happening later on Saturday, will head to HHI then. Otherwise, will leave Sunday.

Thanks!
steve
driving.gif
stevend914
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Jan 19 2020, 02:44 PM) *

A bunch of us will be meeting up at the Gate gas station at 2-95 and Heckscher Dr early for the drive in. I know at least one other judged 914 will be in the group. I will post the details on 914World when we finalize the time. Looking forward to it!!

I'm staying not too far away and will check in when I get there.
stevegm
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Jan 19 2020, 09:08 PM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 19 2020, 07:12 PM) *

I haven’t reserved a room. I assume I’m out of luck within any reasonable distance, huh?

Steve see my post above - there are still rooms at this hotel- a few locals and others cruising in in the morning from there so grab a room at that Holiday inn now.

Thanks. Got it reserved.
poorsche914
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Dec 3 2019, 07:57 PM) *
I’m thinking about planning a drive down to the Brumos museum Saturday after C&C for any teeners interested. I’m gauging interest.

Looks like the Brumos Collection is only open on Thursdays and Fridays... BRUMOS COLLECTION

driving.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
well I was finally able to book a hotel room (last minute dr914 with all we have going on here) so I will be at both events as well as the concours sunday

QUOTE(jdamiano @ Dec 3 2019, 05:57 PM) *

Who is planning to attend the Reunion Friday March 6th and or the Cars and Coffee Saturday the 7th? Sign up for the C&C is now and Werks sign up is opening in the next couple weeks. I’m thinking about planning a drive down to the Brumos museum Saturday after C&C for any teeners interested. I’m gauging interest.

stevend914
I signed up to volunteer and will be helping with the staging of the concours cars - so I need to get there 6:30.
stevegm
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Jan 19 2020, 11:03 PM) *

I’m thinking about planning a drive down to the Brumos museum Saturday after C&C for any teeners interested. I’m gauging interest.

Looks like the Brumos Collection is only open on Thursdays and Fridays... BRUMOS COLLECTION

driving.gif

I bought tickets for 3 pm Saturday.
stevend914
I signed up to volunteer and will be helping with the staging of the concours cars - so I need to get there 6:30.
sholman5
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Jan 19 2020, 03:44 PM) *

A bunch of us will be meeting up at the Gate gas station at 2-95 and Heckscher Dr early for the drive in. I know at least one other judged 914 will be in the group. I will post the details on 914World when we finalize the time. Looking forward to it!!

4 of us Leaving Daytona at 5am. Hopefully we can meet you at Gates. Will have your carpet and rear trunk seal. Keep me posted.

Chris
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 25 2020, 12:33 PM) *

well I was finally able to book a hotel room (last minute dr914 with all we have going on here) so I will be at both events as well as the concours sunday

QUOTE(jdamiano @ Dec 3 2019, 05:57 PM) *

Who is planning to attend the Reunion Friday March 6th and or the Cars and Coffee Saturday the 7th? Sign up for the C&C is now and Werks sign up is opening in the next couple weeks. I’m thinking about planning a drive down to the Brumos museum Saturday after C&C for any teeners interested. I’m gauging interest.

Super! Looking forward to seeing you there- are you bringing one of the 914’s? Either way join us for the drive in Friday morning if you can!

Dr Phil
rgalla9146
I'll be there in the Werks Corral with my Light Ivory GT project car.
Looking forward to the long drive south.
jdamiano

driving.gif

I had some emails with them and found out they opened up Saturday. They opened it up to anyone so get a 3:00 tour ticket if you want to join us. They might sell out. It’s a nice drive up A1A. Time permitting we might take the ferry across.
poorsche914
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Feb 25 2020, 07:05 PM) *

driving.gif

I had some emails with them and found out they opened up Saturday. They opened it up to anyone so get a 3:00 tour ticket if you want to join us. They might sell out. It’s a nice drive up A1A. Time permitting we might take the ferry across.

Yep, they opened the Saturday slot after I posted that dry.gif

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.