Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal to NorCal trip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Jenny
Mueller's always looking for an excuse to stay home and work on his car. smash.gif

And my mom (and I, thanks for asking!!) are both fine. Look for a bill in the mail for my full body massage. wink.gif

I'm just sad you two can't stay and meet up for dinner or something.

Jen
Aaron Cox
jenny - post edited to include you wink.gif but i know you are strong, i bet you eat 901's for lunch! chowtime.gif rocking nana.gif
you dont need to send a bill, send yourself for a free full body massage drooley.gif lol2.gif

both scott and I have busy schedules, i too am taking the day off from work, and go right back to work tomorrow smile.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jul 6 2005, 02:04 PM)
Look for a bill in the mail for my full body massage. wink.gif

Wish I thought of that screwy.gif laugh.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jul 6 2005, 03:04 PM)
Mueller's always looking for an excuse to stay home and work on his car. smash.gif

yep....the office already knows that once the 914 is running correctly, they can expect more "short" days so that I can get out there and enjoy the car while the weather is good... MDB2.gif

I'll be until you show up, no worries, I have tons of stuff to keep me busy...
Jenny
Mueller: Dixon landing exit, right? I know where your work is as long as I get the exit right.

Felix: You totally shoulda cashed in on that. Aaron has big hands. biggrin.gif

Jen
Mueller
nope, Gateway....and yes people, those on/off ramps are fun MDB2.gif

Jenny
Gotcha. I'll give you a call tonight.

Jen
Brent
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jul 6 2005, 04:11 PM)
nope, Gateway....and yes people, those on/off ramps are fun MDB2.gif

Holy shite, are those on / off ramps or noodles my 4yr old son just left all over the table?
Mueller
QUOTE (Brent @ Jul 6 2005, 04:47 PM)
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jul 6 2005, 04:11 PM)
nope, Gateway....and yes people, those on/off ramps are fun  :muebaAX:

Holy shite, are those on / off ramps or noodles my 4yr old son just left all over the table?

in this picture, I'm not saying how fast I went around the bend, but let's jsut say I beat all the cars to the light at Lakeview....I took the shoot at about the purple cross:

Mueller
ummm.....speedo says 40...must be wrong, I couldn't be going that fast into a 30mph corner smile.gif
Brent
you gotta love the confident camera work going into a tight corner. Did ya gently place the camera in the pass seat?
skline
Ok, The plan is to arrive at Mikes first tomorrow and be at Martin's house at 1 or 1:30. He needs his beauty sleep after pulling a night shift. I will put Mike's address into the computer and get the route down with mileage and times and so on. We will stop for breakfast on the way up to kill a little time but leaving at 4 AM I am guessing we will be at Mikes around 11:30 or 12:00. It's about 30 minutes from Mike's house to Martin's house. That would be perfect timing. We will see.
Aaron Cox
cooler is all packed. just add ice. plenty of room for scott's propel smile.gif

BTW - scott - need any munchies?
AA
neo914-6
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jul 6 2005, 02:36 PM)
Mueller: Dixon landing exit, right? I know where your work is as long as I get the exit right.

Felix: You totally shoulda cashed in on that. Aaron has big hands. biggrin.gif

Jen

I ask the lady for Mike at his work and they say "Mike who?". laugh.gif

Jenny, that's NOT what I had in mind... barf.gif Hey, you speaking from experience? idea.gif
Aaron Cox
you know what they say about a guy with big hands right?
Jenny
big feet. dry.gif

Okay, so Mueller's got the tranny now. It's like a relay. biggrin.gif

That off ramp was a lot of fun. Gives me a good excuse to visit Mike at work more often! driving-girl.gif

Have a safe trip guys!

Jen
McMark
Oh the journey of the beat up nasty 911 tranny. lol2.gif
Aaron Cox
O dark 300

preparing to derpart to sklines house.....
let the journey begin!

AA
skline
Can you make it here in 30 minutes?? We will get what we need on the way. I am waiting. biggrin.gif
skline
3:51 and Aaron just pulled up, Impressive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.