Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal to NorCal trip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Aaron Cox
skline and myself are going as far as fairfield.

anyone need anything shipped up? or small things sent down?

wed or thurs of this week.

AA
Joe Bob
My trailer..... wink.gif
Andyrew
So.... Your going as far as fairfield.. and you didnt want to even bother to organise a meet??

Sheesh!

Aaron Cox
in and out... just passin through.

mike - no trailer, sklines s10 dont gotta hitch wink.gif
Joe Bob
Drop me off a check then....
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Manfred Z @ Jul 2 2005, 12:59 PM)
Drop me off a check then....

paypal ok?
Allan
You guys coming up I-5? If so, stop by............
neo914-6
And swinging by to San Jose ~75 miles from Fairfield?
anthony
What are you guys doing in Fairfield?
Aaron Cox
skline is picking up a bumper from martin baker...

ill be picking up wheels in san jose from felix
Alison Baker
What day will you be up Scott, as one Martin works nights and I am working nights too ( wednesday and thursday ).Need to know what day !
skline
You have a PM Ali, get back to me when you can.
Alison Baker
QUOTE (skline @ Jul 2 2005, 01:27 PM)

NO !
Alison Baker
you have a PM Scotty Boy.....Can u gimme a rough day so I can plan it out ?
skline
QUOTE (Alison Baker @ Jul 2 2005, 02:29 PM)
QUOTE (skline @ Jul 2 2005, 01:27 PM)

NO !

No? What do you mean No?
Aaron Cox
bump!

anyone need anything sent to the north? or any thing brought south?
JB 914
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jul 2 2005, 11:52 AM)

When you get to 1/2 a tank STOP AND BUY GAS biggrin.gif
Howard
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Jul 2 2005, 09:47 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jul 2 2005, 11:52 AM)

When you get to 1/2 a tank STOP AND BUY GAS biggrin.gif

Tough crowd. Ya shag one goat..... cool.gif
McMark
I'm about 20 minutes from Fairfield. wink.gif
skline
Well, It wont be Wednesday, I will be working down at the port for sure. Aaron is going to see if he can get Thursday off, if not, it will be next week. Just wanted to post this up to give everyone a heads up.
McMark
Thanks for the heads up. Keep me posted. I have to visit Martin anyway and it'd be nice to see ya'll as well. wink.gif
neo914-6
Do you guys want me to see if anyone can bring the four tires/wheels from San Jose to Fairfield/Napa area? It would help you to avoid a traffic loop to San Jose and 101 back to I5.

Mueller works in Fremont and lives in Pittsburg... idea.gif
Jenny
Aaron, lemme know about the tranny. My brother is coming up Thur nite and driving back sunday. I can send it with him rolleyes.gif or if you're in the area, you can come get it. Whatever works best for you.

Jen
Aaron Cox
Jenny - i can pick it up from your brother in HB. no worries.
felix - i can deliver your package to the S. Pasadena area, where he can arrange for pickup

AA
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Jul 5 2005, 11:43 AM)
Do you guys want me to see if anyone can bring the four tires/wheels from San Jose to Fairfield/Napa area? It would help you to avoid a traffic loop to San Jose and 101 back to I5.

Mueller works in Fremont and lives in Pittsburg... idea.gif

Felix - if your so inclined, that would make the trip a tad shorter.
up to you smile.gif

AA
Jenny
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jul 5 2005, 01:15 PM)
Jenny - i can pick it up from your brother in HB. no worries.

LBC now. He moved from HB, that's why he had to get rid of the roller in the first place. smile.gif

Jen
Aaron Cox
ahhh :lightbulbgoingoff:

i can run to LBC no prob.

AA
Mueller
Mueller works in Fremont and lives in Pittsburg...

Antioch actually, but close enough smile.gif

Not sure what the travel route is, I'm "sorta" on the way to Fairfield depending how you planned on getting there.

Feel free to stop on by......
Aaron Cox
i think skline was planning to go to fairfield, then we'd go to SJ and back down to SoCal.

ill ask him what the route is...
AA
Mueller
if you came by my place you could skip SJ and get back to 5 much quicker

Fairfield is in the upper left hand corner, Antioch, red star...Hwy 5 off to the right
Aaron Cox
mike - how would felix get the wheels to you? and the box he needs taken to SoCal?

Mueller
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jul 5 2005, 02:43 PM)
mike - how would felix get the wheels to you? and the box he needs taken to SoCal?

Felix and I work just a few minutes from each other
Aaron Cox
dood. that would be like awesome!

anychance you and jenny work uber close to each other too??

so i could leave felix's money with you?

AA
neo914-6
They will fit in my Benz trunk and back seat as long as Mike has the room. I can swing by tomorrow AM...PM me your work address.

This 914club transport "network" cracks me up. laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
leaving thurs 4 AM i believe....

AA
Grimstead
Hey Aaron, want to borrow my cooler for the trip biggrin.gif

(I even have one that plugs in so no need for ice)
Jenny
Ugh.. change of plans for the tranny, AAron. My brother's coming up in a Supra, so he won't have room for the tranny. Are you and Scott staying overnight at all, or just passing thru? I can try to meet up with you guys.

Jen
McMark
Jenny, can you get the tranny to Mike Mueller?
skline
Yup, planning on leaving tomorrow morning around 4 AM and was going to go straight up to Fairfield and then down. That would be great if we could get everything centralized. Here is the route we were planning on taking. I am off to work now so I wont be around all day. We were not planning on spending the night, I have to get back and finish up a job on Friday.

Aaron Cox
if felix's stuff make it to mike's, we wont be coing down the loop through SJ, we'd go faifield to antioch back down to SoCal
Mueller
leaving from there at 4AM??

hmmmmm???

so what time do you think you'd make it up North??

I work an hour away from home....I normally have no problem going in late or leaving early to a certain extent...
Aaron Cox
guessing from 12-2PM unsure.gif

im off to work right now.

ill be available from 12-4 and after 9pm today

Aaron
951 833 5311 cell
Rotary'14
Man,, you guys are really cool (skline/aaron) a real credit to the 914 community. Being a newbie still,, I am IMPRESSED with the sense of community.

More power to ya all! ar15.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Jenny
Mike, how late are you staying at work today? I can proally get the tranny from my parents' house and drop it off in Fremont this evening. But I gather if I drop it off tomorrow, it'll be too late since Scott & Aaron are going up to Antioch to meet you, right?

Jen
McMark
Why don't Aaron and Scott just stop in Fremont? It not as for out of their way as San Jose.
Mueller
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jul 6 2005, 08:46 AM)
Mike, how late are you staying at work today? I can proally get the tranny from my parents' house and drop it off in Fremont this evening. But I gather if I drop it off tomorrow, it'll be too late since Scott & Aaron are going up to Antioch to meet you, right?

Jen

I'll be here until about 7pm....I could stay later, no big deal for me.

I have yet to hear from Felix, not sure if he brought the rims/tires or not.
Aaron Cox
mike/felix/jenny

just let me know what we need to do. antioch/fremont/SJ? just a when/where is needed

felix: check went in the mail today.
Mueller
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jul 6 2005, 01:38 PM)
mike/felix/jenny

just let me know what we need to do. antioch/fremont/SJ? just a when/where is needed

felix: check went in the mail today.

okay......Felix just dropped off the tires and some V8 conversion parts.....

now just waiting to hear from Jenny wub.gif

Looks like I am taking tommorow off from work.....so I'll be home all day...yippeee, get to work on my car smash.gif
Jenny
My dear dear mom (who is even smaller than me) just helped me load the tranny into the front trunk of my car at lunch. I can get the tranny to you tonight if you can stay at work just a bit past 7:30. I'll be taking 237, but I know it'll be hell until 7 or so. Dixon Landing exit, right?

Jen
Aaron Cox
mike, plz tell me we arent taking the day off for me and scott ohmy.gif

jenny - plz say your mom is ok!
AND I HOPE YOU ARE TOO!!!!

you guys are unbelievable! thanks for making this happen guys! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.