Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: got a lot of parts i will never use
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
salisbury
although i have owned some nice 914s over the years....i am a check writer not a wrench. I just picked up a very nice 914 3.2 outlaw with boxes of parts. I will never use them.... i am getting ready to list some for sale and am clueless to what to ask for them....help!Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
Thunderchief
The gauges sell for about $50-$100 each on EBay, not sure about the other stuff.
JOEPROPER
If the top tach is a 6 tach, then I'd be interested... Not sure what it's worth though.
Jett
The manuals range between 300-500, depending on condition. I recently (last two years) purchased a used set for $300 and an NOS set for $500.
mtc911
QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 21 2019, 10:38 AM) *

The manuals range between 300-500, depending on condition. I recently (last two years) purchased a used set for $300 and an NOS set for $500.

Do all of the gauges work? I am interested if they do...I have mismatched now and need all the shiny center to match. Let me know
Retroracer
The top two gauges look like 911 derived ones - this will affect value. A close in shot of the VDO part numbers (looking up into the gauge) would confirm / deny. The 914-6 tach red line area is painted differently I think?

- Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.