Pages: 1, 2
Porsche Rescue
The wet carbs are Zeniths. Sorry
brant
wanna sell the zenniths?

I don't have any carbs for my project.

brant
Porsche Rescue
After a little time off (wife thinks we should do things other than work on the car!) I got all the stuff attached and put her in today.
With JP's jack and my lift it was a cake walk. Here is the whole enchilada...........
Porsche Rescue
Ready to drop the car on it.........
Porsche Rescue
Going down............
Porsche Rescue
Where'd it go.........
Porsche Rescue
There it is..........
Hope to light the fire Sunday or Monday if I can get JP over here to hold my hand. Next autocross is week from Sunday.
Allan
smilie_pokal.gif It's gonna live and breathe again.....
goose2
clap.gif
Eric Taylor
Jim that is so pretty I'm beyond jealous smile.gif. We need to have an oregon get together to oggle cars.
Eric
redshift
Your LE is really going to Can-Am! WHOOHOOO!

Cam-An.. Can-Ma.. WHATEVER! RAWK!

M
rhodyguy
boner!! Ohh, that was wonderfull.

k
J P Stein
and it runs, too... biggrin.gif
Porsche Rescue
Here's proof.........note the car is now pointed in the opposite direction.
JP came over today. First problem: solenoid refused to engage the starter. Certified starter repair technician Stein took it apart and put it together again. We have spin!
It fired almost immediately. After 15-20 minutes and much carb tweaking we were off for a brief drive. Handles well and has lots of power, though 5000 rpm was max.
Brakes aren't right (right rear wheel was too hot to touch when we got home) and some electrical problems to solve along with a small oil leak. Leak may be oil temp sender (I hope!). Still possible to make the starting line next Sunday but not sure yet. Since JP is unemployed he may get to come back again.
Porsche Rescue
forgot the proof
J P Stein
Workin' for you, I'm under employed biggrin.gif ....fun stuff, tho.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.