Is the part you need any of these?

Click to view attachment

-Carl

@914werke

Rich, Is is a metal pipe or soft hose ?
Bruce
914werke
@carl k no those are all part of the late EGR sub-system
@bdstone914 no its a multi branch hard line & part of the stock 1.8L FI plumbing

I may have to make one dry.gif
914werke
icon_bump.gif
914werke
still seeking
Click to view attachment
bdstone914
@914werke

Is that for a 74 or 75 system?
914werke
Not sure I think a 75 confused24.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(914werke @ May 9 2021, 08:20 PM) *

Not sure I think a 75 confused24.gif

The reason i ask is the rubber boots between 74 and 75 have different hole sizes. I am heloing another member with the nipples that go into those holes.
The holes in the 75 boots i have are 22 and 23mm. Jeff Bowlsby's vacuum hose diagram shows a set up like you pictured. It could also be different for a CA emmisions engine with EGR
@914werke
ClayPerrine
That is a 75 system. The 74 system had a flexible line in that place. The metal line was put in when they added the EGR system to it.

The 74 soft line is NLA also.

And the bottom hole in the air boot between the throttle body and air flow meter didn't change sizes. Just the top one.

Clay
914werke
Interesting. Ill check my parts
I thought this may be a early (74) part vs late considering the trend the factory emplyoyed to cut cost. I have serveral intake hoses that use the shouldered dbl. sided male fitting & lrg. vacume hose in the same location.
StarBear
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ May 10 2021, 12:24 PM) *

That is a 75 system. The 74 system had a flexible line in that place. The metal line was put in when they added the EGR system to it.

The 74 soft line is NLA also.

And the bottom hole in the air boot between the throttle body and air flow meter didn't change sizes. Just the top one.

Clay

agree.gif '74 has soft line.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.