Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: its been awhile
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brasil914
hello again my fellow 914 enthusiasts it has been several years since I have visited or posted. any who I am trying to find a replacement distributor for my 2.0L it is D-jet equipped and I had found that the 039-905-205 A/B/AX have all been discontinued with no parts. I have com across an AU that is special order but no one has pictures of it. does anyone here have experience with one? Also I am pretty sure all I need are the discs/plates that the points mount to. they are attached with a copper braid the has come loose. is there a fix for this or does any one have parts availability? I have finally gotten back to the garage and working on the car. Thanks in advance for any help
dr914@autoatlanta.com
all of the parts are available but sparingly:
points plate
dist shim kit
trigger points
cap
rotor
condenser
clips and screws
dist o ring
advance weight springs
dist vacuum advance

so you can rebuild yours easily enough. and if all hope is lost we have PLENTY of used ones here
QUOTE(Brasil914 @ Mar 12 2020, 09:23 AM) *

hello again my fellow 914 enthusiasts it has been several years since I have visited or posted. any who I am trying to find a replacement distributor for my 2.0L it is D-jet equipped and I had found that the 039-905-205 A/B/AX have all been discontinued with no parts. I have com across an AU that is special order but no one has pictures of it. does anyone here have experience with one? Also I am pretty sure all I need are the discs/plates that the points mount to. they are attached with a copper braid the has come loose. is there a fix for this or does any one have parts availability? I have finally gotten back to the garage and working on the car. Thanks in advance for any help

Brasil914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 12 2020, 12:40 PM) *

all of the parts are available but sparingly:
points plate
dist shim kit
trigger points
cap
rotor
condenser
clips and screws
dist o ring
advance weight springs
dist vacuum advance

so you can rebuild yours easily enough. and if all hope is lost we have PLENTY of used ones here
QUOTE(Brasil914 @ Mar 12 2020, 09:23 AM) *

where can I get them or find there part numbers the AA site doesn't even have a list number for the plates
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.