Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 32/36 DFAV Weber Carb , Runners, etc.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Literati914
I don't know the history or anything about this carb or these in general, except what I'm seeing on this set. on the body it reads: "32/36DFAV23A", "MADE in SPAIN". It may works as is or it may need a rebuild. Includes intake runners (w/holes for ALL type 4 heads), boots and NEW 1.7/1.8 intake gaskets, a filter lid but no bottom plate for filter (or filter itself) - what you see is what you get. $85 $75 shipped (F&F paypal).

IPB Image
Literati914
Price Drop bump.. $75 shipped
JamesM
FYI,
Any time i get one of these single carb setups on a parts car, the best luck I have had selling them is on ebay. Many 914 owners (myself included) tend to avoid them like the plague.

Price wise i dont think you are far off, issue is just finding the right buyer..

GLWTS

Literati914
QUOTE(JamesM @ Mar 22 2020, 02:01 PM) *

... Many 914 owners (myself included) tend to avoid them like the plague.
GLWTS

Thanks for putting that out there pray.gif .. now anyone considering buying these will have this negative opinion of yours, echoing in their heads. Some folks do run these on a 914 w/ success btw. Not sure why people feel the need to comment in FS adds but you might consider just sending a PM next time.

BTW - these set ups are also a good option for using on an engine stand, for testing.

Still For Sale.

Al Meredith
Correct, I always use the 32/36 setup on my engine stand . Easier to install than duel carbs and I only want to check for oil pressure and leaks. Also easy to time the distributor . Those long runners will freeze in no time . I use metal gaskets so they heat up off the heads quicker.
Literati914
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Mar 22 2020, 06:30 PM) *

Correct, I always use the 32/36 setup on my engine stand . Easier to install than duel carbs and I only want to check for oil pressure and leaks. Also easy to time the distributor . Those long runners will freeze in no time . I use metal gaskets so they heat up off the heads quicker.

..cool, so the purchaser will have intake gaskets waiting for his/her permanent set up smilie_pokal.gif
914bub
So you haven't looked into the carb at all? Are the throttle shafts loose? Are the venturis tight? I was considering buying it for another application but with no more info...... confused24.gif
Literati914
QUOTE(914bub @ Mar 22 2020, 09:06 PM) *

So you haven't looked into the carb at all? Are the throttle shafts loose? Are the venturis tight? I was considering buying it for another application but with no more info...... confused24.gif

I know nothing about carbs, never messed with them.. thought I'd post a low enough price that one would considered them a core for rebuild. I lowered the price today too, btw.
914bub
Cool, OK thank you!
Literati914
Sold. thx.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.