Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to put together a GB for SS Vintage speed Exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Gint
Thanks guys.

I suppose so. But I have on O2 bung on my triad and an AFR gauge in the car to help tune the carbs. And I REALLY want to go to FI at some point. Seems like more and more people are, or at least want to go this way.

I should add that either the triad is getting loud or I'm getting old. Or both. Considering a different mufflah solution. Not just flapping my upper exhaust port.
KSCarrera
If anyone's interested, this is my Vintage Speed system – made to order to replicate tailpipe position of the Dansk I had previously fitted on my 2056/44IDF/SSI header combo. Came with two Lambda sensor bungs as stock, one each end. Quality and fit outstanding, far superior to the Dansk in every respect. Dansk too loud and raspy for my taste. On chassis dyno, power output identical at 130bhp on the nose, but VS much deeper, more mellow note and far less droning at speed.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Here's the Dansk for comparison (with a similar VS muffler).
Click to view attachment
Mikey914
I do have some of a Ben’s and the Vintage speed ones inbound, so both will be an option soon.
Mark
Cbarbato
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 7 2020, 09:55 AM) *

I do have some of a Ben’s and the Vintage speed ones inbound, so both will be an option soon.
Mark

Are either 1.7l versions available yet? Specifically interested in Ben’s twin-tip sport version.
mepstein
QUOTE(Cbarbato @ Jan 14 2021, 12:12 AM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 7 2020, 09:55 AM) *

Mark

Are either 1.7l versions available yet? Specifically interested in Ben’s twin-tip sport version.

Yes. Ben’s 1.7 will start shipping next week.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=350226&hl=
Mikey914
We have some of Bens and some vintage speed ones in.
I'll post up pics of both and we will be selling both.
Mark
Mikey914
I now have both Ben's and the Vintage Speed Systems in stock

Here's Ben's Sport version

So if you need one right now PM me, otherwise these should be listed up next week.
Mark
Mikey914
Another of Ben's
Mikey914
Vintage speed's sport
Mikey914
last one of these More to follow
PS the VS ones come with Bung plugs
pete000
Those guys at VS can sure weld !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.