Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Megasquirt build
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Frank S
Finaly the dyno results.

118 HP at 5100 RPM
177 Nm at 3090 RPM

Engine is driving great and stays cool enough even at 100°F ambient.

Click to view attachment

I thought I'll build a stronger engine next, but I'm so happy with the result, that I'll probably just duplicate this one. Maybe using Nickies next time.

Fuelconsumption is 27 MPG at highway cuise and 23 MPG mixed driving and it's driving really smooth.
porschetub
Enjoyed reading this thread and understood some of it lol-2.gif lol-2.gif ,great results on the dyno,a smoother power spread and the torque you have would make it a nice driving car.
Frank S
During the Winter break I wanted to come up with some upgrades.

As I wanted to have a ECU which is more capable to run PID controll better plus adding some aditional sensors to it.

So I converted the MS2V3 into a MS3.
Now I can run:
- %Baro (real time baro correction)
- 4 wire Stepper Idle Valve
- Second O2 Sensor (added)
- Oil Temp Sensor
- Knock Sensor (added)

By designing a new daughterboard I was able to fit the MS3 into a MS2 housing, which fits exactly into the original ECU housing.

Completed bechtesting today, will final assemble during the next weeks and it will move into the car soon...

smilie_pokal.gif

Click to view attachment
wattele
Hi Frank me to I'm buiding a new EFI ECU engine.
I like your Iddle stepper valve design.
I think you 3D printed it?
Do You still have and are You prepared to share the 3D STL print file so I can print it myself.
What kind of print material did You used and is it satisfactory.
Please advise

Regards and thanks,
Willy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.