Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1971 Porsche 914 1.7 liter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
milwlandrover
Good morning guys,

I am trying to get some work done while off for this virus deal. I found my right side exhaust studs broke off in the manifold. I had them drilled and heliocoiled and now I need some parts to put it back to gether. I will need 2 exhaust gaskets, 4 studs, 4 nuts and a valve cover gasket.
I also found a number of oil leaks and will need 4 push rod tubes and 8 O-rings.
where would be the best place and the fastest place to get these from. I have the car on a hoist and don't want to tie it up too long.
thanks for your help.

ps I have already copied Chris at Tangerine Racing, but I am listing here just in case he doesn't have the parts.

cheers!

markw
914Sixer
Mark,
Try Autohausaz.com.
milwlandrover
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Mar 31 2020, 09:07 AM) *

Mark,
Try Autohausaz.com.

Thank you!
milwlandrover
I found everything at Autohauaz.com thank you very much EXCEPT the studs and nuts for the Exhaust manifold. Can anyone help. This project is on someone else's hoist and I don't want to take advantage of his generosity.
thanks
914sgofast2
QUOTE(milwlandrover @ Apr 1 2020, 06:13 AM) *

I found everything at Autohauaz.com thank you very much EXCEPT the studs and nuts for the Exhaust manifold. Can anyone help. This project is on someone else's hoist and I don't want to take advantage of his generosity.
thanks

Try PelicanParts.com and FCPEuro.com
bdstone914
@milwlandrover

Mc Master-Carr is your friend.

I think the length is about 30 on the muffler studs. I have to set some myself.

https://www.mcmaster.com/threaded-studs
milwlandrover
Click to view attachment
milwlandrover
email me at mwilde2@gmail and I can send 25 pictures
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.