Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Mechanic in Western WA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
max72914
Hello, I thought I would post here and see if anyone is out of work or looking to make some money by putting my motor back together and getting her running and the dual carbs dialed in. I have a ton of new parts and everything necessary to get her back to being road worthy. For someone who knows what they're doing it shouldn't take that long, but unfortunately I don't have the tools or enough knowledge to do it myself. I am up in Bellingham, but I can deliver the parts anywhere, and could trailer down the car. I put a ton of work into it before I went off to college, so it's on its way to being a badass ride, it just needs the right guy to finish it. I'm extremely motivated to get it done and if anyone on here is interested in helping or knows someone who would it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Max
(360) two96-9919
KELTY360
Try @914Werke on this forum. Rich is a good guy and a knowledgeable wrench.
mankowski
QUOTE(max72914 @ Apr 12 2020, 05:54 PM) *

Hello, I thought I would post here and see if anyone is out of work or looking to make some money by putting my motor back together and getting her running and the dual carbs dialed in. I have a ton of new parts and everything necessary to get her back to being road worthy. For someone who knows what they're doing it shouldn't take that long, but unfortunately I don't have the tools or enough knowledge to do it myself. I am up in Bellingham, but I can deliver the parts anywhere, and could trailer down the car. I put a ton of work into it before I went off to college, so it's on its way to being a badass ride, it just needs the right guy to finish it. I'm extremely motivated to get it done and if anyone on here is interested in helping or knows someone who would it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Max
(360) two96-9919

Max,
Dick Steinkamp is a member on here and lives in Bellingham - he may be able to help or connect you.
max72914
Awesome, thanks for the help!
RRietman
QUOTE(max72914 @ Apr 12 2020, 08:41 PM) *

Awesome, thanks for the help!

Max; I live in B'ham as well but won't be in town until this summer. call Ron at NW european over on queen st. they can help you or point you to someone who can.
Good luck
Randy
Bleyseng
I have also recommend Rich at 914Werke, good guy, well kind of, but knows his stuff
914werke
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 13 2020, 10:33 AM) *
good guy, well kind of, but knows his stuff

biggrin.gif
Don Contreras
QUOTE(914werke @ Apr 13 2020, 01:28 PM) *

QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 13 2020, 10:33 AM) *
good guy, well kind of, but knows his stuff

biggrin.gif

I also recommend 914werke. Rich has been very helpful to me!
DickSteinkamp
QUOTE(mankowski @ Apr 12 2020, 08:29 PM) *

Max,
Dick Steinkamp is a member on here and lives in Bellingham - he may be able to help or connect you.

I've got a Chevy V8 in mine and know very little about the stock motor. I'd be glad to help however, with anything non-motor.

Rich ( @914Werke ) is the guy you want. There are some local shops but none with the expertise on 914s that Rich has.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.