First I want to say that I am happy with their product and prefer it over the Goodyear design that is so easily crimped as it is very soft. Having said that, a few weeks back I started getting a whiff of petrol when I raised the trunk lid and sometimes sitting in the car when first started in the mornings. Last week I found the leak where the incoming 42psi line connects to the aluminum tube of the gas filter. (I should mention I'm running a Subaru set up incase this doesn't sound familiar.) I was able to easily tighten the FI hose clamp another 3/4 of a turn. Hmm. Did I never tighten that and 20,000 miles/6 years later it leaks? So I checked the others. All needed another 1/2-1 turn in order to fully compress. None of the others had begun to leak but I feel sure they would have in due time. I'll take a look at tightening the 2 other clamps beneath the fuel tank today. dry.gif I believe that this type hose compress's over time and will add this to the annual inspection list. Again; great product but check those clamps from time to time if you're running this style barrier hose. beerchug.gif