Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saying thanks to two vendors and their customer service
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mmichalik
I know it's been said many times before but, I've experienced customer service above and beyond from both of these companies very recently.

I bought some stuff from 914Rubber and Mark reached out to me directly with some tips and hints. Totally unsolicited. That's pretty cool.

Eric at SierraMadre helped me out with some parts in a manner that he certainly did not have to do. I was thankful and relieved when he did that and it is worth mentioning.

We've got some great vendors here with these two and others in within our reach.

I was talking yesterday to someone about our little cars and they asked if it was difficult to get parts for them anymore. I could only smile and say not really.
914forme
agree.gif I was going to do a thread but why add another one.

Mark, thank you.

Click to view attachment

Hard to see but the seal in question is brown on mine.
tvdinnerbythepool
100% agree, these 2 as well as others have often gone above and beyond. beerchug.gif
Coondog
My first two choices..... first.gif
jack20
I’m glad you brought this up.
I bought my latest 914 about 7 years ago. I was looking for bumper tops and found 914 Rubber. I placed an order, excited that someone was making them again. The next day I got a call from Mark, introducing himself. “Tell me about your project.” I was blown away by this call and have repeated this story to anyone who would listen, regardless of whether they owned a 914. Last year I was in Oregon and stopped by his shop. He gave me a tour and introduced me to his crew. My wife was waiting in the car and one of Mark’s staff went out to keep her company!
Thanks Mark for all you do for us and our cars.
Jack
davehg
Mark has been a godsend for both of my /4 conversions. I never worry about the check I cut for 914Rubber parts and they show up super fast.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.