Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB -Thresholds and carpet strips (black in aluminum NOT plastic)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Dusty’14
I would like a black set, please.
74K914
I would like a black set, please.
Pappy1975
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 30 2020, 02:12 PM) *

We will make hardware kits available too alone for those that need them. The 1st parts should be ready at finishing Monday. I will start sending out PMs Sunday night.

Hardware kits will be listed sometime this week as these are new for us we have to get them listed alone.

Thanks all

Hey Mark,
I am going out of town for the week starting tomorrow (Monday). I would like to send a PayPal to you for the black set And hardware. Please send me your pp information.
Thanks,
David Bibb
12 Spring Tree Drive
Simpsonville, SC 29681

bibb52@att.net
Jack Standz
Hi Mark,

I will take an aluminum set and a black set.

Thanks
Mikey914
Sorry meant to get the PM's out last night, will do so later today. Trying to wrangle the mask thing and make it so everything can be combined.
Mark
9one4tay
I'm in for 1 chrome set

Travis
Mikey914
PMs sent to all so far
mapguy
Mark,

I’ll take a set in silver.

Jeff
Johny Blackstain
Just a creative thought, anyone remember body by Fisher on the threshold? idea.gif
djway
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Jun 2 2020, 10:53 AM) *

Just a creative thought, anyone remember body by Fisher on the threshold? idea.gif

Cool idea.
I had a distant relative working at the Fischer plant in So Cal that took me through the factory when I was about 5 yo.
The main thing I remember is how dirty it was. Later I went through the Kaiser steel mill and discovered what dirty was. huh.gif
DRPHIL914
@Mikey914

placed my order this morning thanks!! but, I also will be getting a few masks too, can we combine ship? if those are ready soon just put them in with this order for shipping.

Phil
djway
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 1 2020, 11:09 AM) *

Sorry meant to get the PM's out last night, will do so later today. Trying to wrangle the mask thing and make it so everything can be combined.
Mark

So should we wait to order if we requested mask?
maf914
Mark, I'm in for a black set. Thanks.
arespace
I'm in for a silver set. Thanks !
brcacti
When I first bought my 2nd 914 a year ago one of the first things I did was to get rid of the plastic black carpet strips for metal ones, I think from Auto Atlanta, can't quite remember.
Mikey914
Yes if you have a mask order hold out for a day or two. I need get the listings straight.

Mikey914
For those of you that are wondering. You may have got a notice that the black nickel screws were back ordered. They are not. Just an internal oops we didn't set the listing up to pull from inventory. Sorry about that.
StarBear
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 3 2020, 10:39 AM) *

For those of you that are wondering. You may have got a notice that the black nickel screws were back ordered. They are not. Just an internal oops we didn't set the listing up to pull from inventory. Sorry about that.

Thanks, Mark; was just looking for them and they're not listed. Will hold off a day or so for to be straightened out. Onward!
914_7T3
Late to the party, but would like a set in black please.
Mikey914
PMs to all so far
The screws are not sold separately as of yet they will eventually be on the site in 2 flavors. Screws as stand alone and with the push rivets as an install kit.

To get the link to the complete kit and the discount just add a +1 and I will send you a PM.

hcdmueller
I'm late too. I'll take a set in black.
Mikey914
QUOTE(hcdmueller @ Jun 3 2020, 03:23 PM) *

I'm late too. I'll take a set in black.

Last call on these ends the 30th
iamchappy
Could you possibly do only the carpet strip in black. Threshold not needed but could really use the carpet strip.
Mikey914
I do them in just black they are right here as a stand alone-

For you I'll add in the screws just add a note in to please include

https://900designs-container.zoeysite.com/b...-carpet-strip-1
These are sold individually.
dlee6204
The discount codes aren't working for me confused24.gif
DRPHIL914
installed my black set last weekend and thought i’d post before/after pictures, thanks 914rubber team!!
Zimms
+1 for Black
Rob914
One set in silver, please.
Jett
I just installed a set of NOS plastic but should probably buy a metal set, just in case.

Mark am I too late to the GB?
Mikey914
Nope -
Codes sent to all so far

The GB code will close out Sunday Midnight Pacific time

Still some time left biggrin.gif
I'm most proud of the Black Nickel plated screws, they turned out nice. The problem with black zinc was there was galvanic corrosion and the would oxidize making a white chalk. These will not.
dakotaewing
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 27 2020, 11:34 AM) *

Nope -
Codes sent to all so far

The GB code will close out Sunday Midnight Pacific time

Still some time left biggrin.gif
I'm most proud of the Black Nickel plated screws, they turned out nice. The problem with black zinc was there was galvanic corrosion and the would oxidize making a white chalk. These will not.

@Mikey914
Don't know how I missed this -
I'll need a (1) set, but have not made up my mind which one.
Mark can you send me the codes, and I'll get mt order in before it ends?
Thanks -
Thom
jmalone
One black set with screws please!
Mikey914
PM's sent to all so far Still time left
sfspeed
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 3 2020, 04:48 PM) *

PMs to all so far
The screws are not sold separately as of yet they will eventually be on the site in 2 flavors. Screws as stand alone and with the push rivets as an install kit.

To get the link to the complete kit and the discount just add a +1 and I will send you a PM.

Taking advantage of this offer. Thank you Mike!
roundtwo
I have a 1970. I wanna be sure I make the right choice as far as color for that year. My donor car has silver. Does anyone know if it matters what color other than preference. I’ll definitely take one full set I just don’t know which one
roundtwo
I am in for a full set of black with all the fasteners. I sent a PM to you too thank you
Porschef
Shoot! Is it still Sunday night by you? If so I’d like a black set.

Otherwise, snooze, lose...

Thanks Mark beerchug.gif
Gint
I missed this at the time, but this is a stupid excellent buy at RETAIL! I did not see them in the catalog when I bought a bunch of parts.

@Mikey914 Are the aluminum carpet strips and screws available separately on the site? Those are always crap, even if the threshold plates are presentable.
Mikey914
Yes they will be if not up yet. We are busy making up lots of hardware kits this is one.
Mark
ahycaramba
Better late than never. Count me in for a black set if not too late.
Thanks Mark

Al.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.