Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Masks /covers IN PLAID and hound's tooth $10
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Superhawk996
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 31 2020, 07:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ May 31 2020, 02:43 PM) *
In SoCal, wearing a mask is nothing more than virtue signaling. We've been sold a pandemic when the numbers have been fudged and don't add up.
If you are still wearing a mask, then you are falling for a media charade IMHO.
They finally opened the beaches here. There is probably no healthier place on earth you could be than in the hot sun, sand, and saltwater.
Go figure. screwy.gif

People like you are part of the problem. You have absolutely no concern for your fellow Americans while consuming propaganda from scientific illiterate "news" outlets on YouTube.

You have been regurgitating outlandish conspiracy theories from your beach front apartment and compared your inability to surf the waves to the horror of the holocaust.

I have no words for your complete disconnect with reality ...
dry.gif

I don't think your beef over the holocaust was with Larmo. Don't misplace your frustration with me onto him.

I'm the backward redneck in middle of America that can't do math.

At what point will you be willing to admit that the preditions of 2 million+ dead from COVID havn't materialized?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ May 31 2020, 04:25 PM) *
I don't think your beef over the holocaust was with Larmo. Don't misplace your frustration with me onto him.
I'm the backward redneck in middle of America that can't do math.
At what point will you be willing to admit that the preditions of 2 million+ dead from COVID havn't materialized?

I know exactly who i'm talking to. Just because you missed Larmo's tirades in the Sandbox doesn't mean they didn't happen.

You do realize that all those months of lockdown were put in place precisely so those numbers would not be realized?
That is quite literally the point of lockdowns and social distancing, to reduce the number of ill and dead.

You are trying to use the fact that is is working to prove that it wasn't necessary in the first place.
screwy.gif
Rusty
This thread is another political hot potato that will bring out the worst in our community.

I am disappointed. I am not going to close it, but another admin might.

I'd simply ask people not to respond.
KELTY360
QUOTE(Rusty @ May 31 2020, 05:37 PM) *

This thread is another political hot potato that will bring out the worst in our community.

I am disappointed. I am not going to close it, but another admin might.

I'd simply ask people not to respond.

I assume it’s ok to respond to the initial offering of masks and coverings?
Mikey914
I'm not down for the politics of the situation.

But if you want a mask let me know. I'm just trying to make something that if you choose to at least allows you to do so in style beerchug.gif
Larmo63
I said nothing about the holocaust. I live at the beach and I assure you Andy it is not an apartment. I have a private guest room for you guys, you can visit anytime.

Geeez......... bs.gif
rhodyguy
The roof is on fire....
mbseto
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ May 30 2020, 01:36 PM) *

The point is that life is inherently dangerous. Motality is guranteed at 100%. None of us are going to escape death.

The idea that anyting we can do to "keep us safe" is fundamentally flawed and is a premise that cannot be accepted in a free society.

Other ideas to keep us safe and reduce deaths:

etc...

Dude, you must be the life of the party.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ May 31 2020, 09:12 PM) *
I said nothing about the holocaust. I live at the beach and I assure you Andy it is not an apartment. I have a private guest room for you guys, you can visit anytime.
Geeez......... bs.gif

You compared your (temporary) inability to go surfing with the oppression of the Nazi regime in that Sandbox thread.

Please sit back in your beachfront "not an apartment" and think about that for a while ...
shades.gif
Literati914
bs.gif

Andyrew
@Mikey914
Mark,

I edited my quantities, co worker Pcar guy wants one too smile.gif
Optimusglen
I'd be down for a black/grey plaid one if available.
eric9144
I'd be in for 2 -PM2.5 covers in plaid 80 and 81 and about 10 inserts.

Work has us going back in a day a week and requires us to wear one. I'd rather be comfortable.
dlkawashima
Hi Mark,

I’m in for a 2.5 houndstooth in orange/black if you make it, otherwise the red/black is fine, and also 10 of the filters. Thanks!
RiqueMar
My Grandfather died of COVID-19 3-weeks ago. My Mother and Grandmother had to say goodbye to him while looking through a window while standing in the bushes. It's not BS.

Mark ( @Mikey914 ), I'll take 2 of the houndstooth Red/Black and White/Black. Hopefully, we can have them for the SoCal run on Saturday. I would appreciate if you could send them down with Matt. Please PM me and I'll arrange the necessaries.
914e
Asking my daughters few days ago which they wanted the only answer I got back was yes.
headbang.gif
Apparently masks must be fashionable . After telling them all the colors was not an option they narrowed it down.

Two #44 plaid
Two #81 plaid
One black and white houndstooth
One black and red houndstooth
If you make orange and black houndstooth I will take two of those.
Ten pm 2.5 filters
Mikey914
Ok,
I've got the masks going for those so far. The production run is set up for this weekend and will be shipping Monday. Sorry, it just takes awhile to get the logistics together. I really wanted to have them before, but it'snot all lining up that way.

As there were quite a few of you that wanted extra filters, and to keep other folks from cleaning us out on them we are listing these up so that they will say they are more, but when added to the cart with the masks it will discount to the correct price. May be a bit confusing, but thought I'd explain it 1st. I will be contacting all tomorrow late afternoon with the links

-Mark
euro911
Mark ...

(1) PM2.5 B&W Houndstooth cover
(1) PM2.5 #81 Plaid cover
(6) filters

Please PM or email me the details/invoice ...

... Thanks beerchug.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jun 4 2020, 12:03 AM) *

Mark ...

(1) PM2.5 B&W Houndstooth cover
(1) PM2.5 #81 Plaid cover
(6) filters

Please PM or email me the details/invoice ...

... Thanks beerchug.gif

I'll add you to the production list.
Front yard mechanic
Let me end this thread Plaid is for sissys
ClayPerrine
I have not been following this thread but I guess I have to be Godzilla and come stomping out of the sandbox on this one.......

I am way late on this, but like the covid thread in the sandbox, I am going to invoke Godwin's Law.

If you don't know what Godwin's Law is, google it.

@mikey914 I appreciate you offering these for sale. Due to the inherently political overtones present in anything to do with the pandemic, how about you run the mask sales through the 914 Rubber website.

Sorry to be an downer, but this is the kind of stuff that tears communities like this apart.

Clay (AKA Godzilla).

ClayPerrine
For all of you that were attempting to purchase masks, you will be receiving a PM from @mikey914 about it.

Clay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.