Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help me search
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914andy
I reckon I need a tutorial on how to search. Each time I try it I get the same results, regardless of what I am looking for.
Trying to find out how to get running lights on without headlights up.
Thanks
Andy
Montreal914
"fog lights separately 914world" on Google got me this:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=227472

914andy
Thanks....I believe that's the same piece I read many years ago.
but on a 71 -6, are the headlights supposed to pop up in position 1 or when the switch is pulled all the way out. I aways thought most of the 914s I have had, pull the switch halfway and the running lights came on.....and if you pulled the fog light switch they would work also. Then pull the switch again and the headlights would pop up and on.
Andy
fixer34
QUOTE(914andy @ Jun 24 2020, 10:00 PM) *

Thanks....I believe that's the same piece I read many years ago.
but on a 71 -6, are the headlights supposed to pop up in position 1 or when the switch is pulled all the way out. I aways thought most of the 914s I have had, pull the switch halfway and the running lights came on.....and if you pulled the fog light switch they would work also. Then pull the switch again and the headlights would pop up and on.
Andy

My 70 -6, the lights pop up at the first click/stop and running lights come on. Second click/stop turns on the main beams. I don't have fogs, so can't answer that part.
914andy
yes...thats what mine does ...but I know I have had some -4s That I could turn the running lights on without the eyes popping up.
upward and onward
Andy
porschetub
Just use Google and include 914world in the search or just type in what you want the "world" is always there,good luck.
framos914
QUOTE(914andy @ Jun 24 2020, 08:30 PM) *

yes...thats what mine does ...but I know I have had some -4s That I could turn the running lights on without the eyes popping up.
upward and onward
Andy

Early cars might be different. My 74 first click turns on running lights whether key is on or not. Headlights pop up on second click only with key on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.