Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Mounting plate for MPS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillC
I need a mounting plate for a manifold pressure sensor (MPS) with grommets, screws and spacers. I discovered this afternoon that they mangled the mount and lost the correct grommets and screws.

Found one.

Thanks!
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(BillC @ Jun 28 2020, 09:04 PM) *

I need a mounting plate for a manifold pressure sensor (MPS) with grommets, screws and spacers. I discovered this afternoon that they mangled the mount and lost the correct grommets and screws.

Thanks!

@BillC is this what you need?Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
I have the mounting plate for you. Will PM. Looks like the above poster has the grommets. Screws are easy to come by.
BillC
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Jun 29 2020, 08:16 AM) *

Thanks!

@JOEPROPER Yes, I need those.

Any chance you also have the screws that go with them?
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(BillC @ Jun 29 2020, 10:20 AM) *

Thanks!

I can send these to you. The screws are sheet metal screws that you can get from AA or locally. These grommets are free. You can thank @914Sixer
PM me for details.
BillC
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Jun 29 2020, 10:37 AM) *

QUOTE(BillC @ Jun 29 2020, 10:20 AM) *

Thanks!

I can send these to you. The screws are sheet metal screws that you can get from AA or locally. These grommets are free. You can thank @914Sixer
PM me for details.

@ JOEPROPER PM sent. Thank you very much!
G e o r g e
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.