theer
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Jul 17 2020, 02:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ Jul 17 2020, 11:38 AM) *

The first arrivals

IPB Image

confused24.gif blink.gif drooley.gif aktion035.gif

Who's White GT?

Oscar

@ValcoOscar - that’s Rory’s (Rgalla9146). Incredibly clean build-the attention to detail is mind-boggling.

ValcoOscar
QUOTE(theer @ Jul 19 2020, 07:08 PM) *

The first arrivals

IPB Image

Who's White GT?

Oscar

@ValcoOscar - that’s Rory’s (Rgalla9146). Incredibly clean build-the attention to detail is mind-boggling.

Thanks Tom....Sweet car.

I'm sure everyone had a good time so hopefully there will be one next year. beerchug.gif

Oscar
Live Event Uploader
Of course, my favorite pic so far

IPB Image

VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ Jul 20 2020, 09:58 AM) *

Of course, my favorite pic so far

IPB Image

Mine too!

Zach
VaccaRabite
@Rgalla9146 was it you that I was talking too about LED headlights Saturday morning? Do you have them on your car?
@spoke I think you were in that conversation, can you help jog my memory? I really need to get a set of LEDs that fit better in my car, and I liked the style that I saw.

Thanks!

Zach
flyer86d
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Jul 20 2020, 12:08 AM) *

QUOTE(theer @ Jul 19 2020, 07:08 PM) *

The first arrivals

IPB Image

Who's White GT?

Oscar

Thanks Tom....Sweet car.

I'm sure everyone had a good time so hopefully there will be one next year. beerchug.gif

Oscar

Isn’t the Tangerine one with the Minilites Rory’s other car?

Charlie
BeatNavy
QUOTE(VaccaRabite @ Jul 20 2020, 06:56 PM) *

@Rgalla9146 was it you that I was talking too about LED headlights Saturday morning? Do you have them on your car?
@spoke I think you were in that conversation, can you help jog my memory? I really need to get a set of LEDs that fit better in my car, and I liked the style that I saw.

Thanks!

Zach

Zach, was it Ralph @rgolia ? He has a complete Spoke LED set and has LED fog lights and headlights. He was giving us a demo Saturday night. Pretty sweet setup.
Dion
@flyer86d yes it is. It’s pretty sharp!
rgalla9146
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Jul 20 2020, 08:05 PM) *

Thanks!

Zach

Zach, was it Ralph @rgolia ? He has a complete Spoke LED set and has LED fog lights and headlights. He was giving us a demo Saturday night. Pretty sweet setup.

Was not me. It was Ralph, AKA... rgolia. He has the full LED thing. And very cool indeed. I think the headlamps are OE Jeep items. A bit spendy but very effective.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Dion @ Jul 20 2020, 08:20 PM) *

@flyer86d yes it is. It’s pretty sharp!

Yes Charlie my long time car ('84)
My son (Rory) drove the white car there and the orange car home.
I'm the geeser between the cars
Spoke

Thanks!

Zach

Zach, the LED headlights on my 930 were made by a guy on Pelican called Engelbert. His website is www.carmagic.us. I looked at his website and couldn't find the 911 or 914 headlights. Not sure what is going on. The LED headlights on my 930 needed to have the rear of the headlight fixture bent out a bit because the LED housing is larger than the standard bulb. Besides that, they work great with a sharp upper cutoff like modern cars.
Spoke
I pinged Engelbert about the LED headlights not being on his website. Here's his response:

ENGELBERT MUELHAUPT <t-bert@comcast.net>
To:spokester@yahoo.com
Tue, Jul 21 at 7:55 AM
Hello Jerome,

Thank you for your message.

I discontinued to offer the 7" LED headlights. Higher freight cost because of COVID 19 and higher import tax made them more expensive.

I found this company who still sells them https://www.nightsun4x4.com/led-80w-harley-headlight

LED Headlights

These are the best 7" LED insert in my opinion.

Thanks
Engelbert

Carmagic, LLC, LED Lights for Classic Porsches
nditiz1
For those of us that wanted to attend, but couldn't can you share a pic of the setup?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.