Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: NOS SWF German Turnsignal Switches $160 each shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
I bought 10 NOS SWF German turn signal switches. Price is going to be $160 each shipped. Expensive, but price includes international shipping to me, paypal fees and Priority Mail shipping to buyer.

TheCabinetmaker
What years? Aren't the late ones different?
914Sixer
72-76 Turn signal switches are the same. The wiper switches are DIFFERENT. 72-74 and 75-76. Added info to original ad.
914_7T3
I'll buy one if you do the deal. That's a great price considering the repops are post-2-1117899824.gif
dhuckabay
I would take one

Thanks
scallyk9
Please count me in!
56kabrio
I'll take one too.

Thanks

Mack
PaulFV8
i'm in for one

thanks
68911l
I'll buy one
FlacaProductions
i'm in for a backup
DRPHIL914
interested in one, partly due to all the paint worn off mine, if i fix or convert my wiper stalk would be good time to do both, talk to me about fixing/converting the wiper and squirter to a 911 electric pump type what would this take?
@914Sixer
forrestkhaag
on this topic, are early switches out there NOS?

beerchug.gif
914Sixer
Yes, there are a few. They require rewiring the column.
eric9144
I'm in for one too beerchug.gif
FlacaProductions
@DRPHIL914 - there are lots of threads here and it's probably best to search and then sort through what applies to you, what makes sense and then ask about what doesn't.

Here's a couple to start things off:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=13261
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry1244140
914Sixer
No payments yet please, product has to come from the Middle East. Takes time for customs and slow processing.
forrestkhaag
On the early cars (71 in my case), by rewire, do you mean direct splice in verses multiprong?
BillC
If there's any left, I'll take one too. Thanks!
Amphicar770
Please add me to the list. Good spare item to have on the shelf.
Superhawk996
Mark, do they all have NOS box? If so, I'm in for one.
914Sixer
All sold out on switches. I only bought 10. Amphicar and Superhawk I will see if I can get the last 4.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Oct 5 2020, 08:23 AM) *

interested in one, partly due to all the paint worn off mine, if i fix or convert my wiper stalk would be good time to do both, talk to me about fixing/converting the wiper and squirter to a 911 electric pump type what would this take?
@914Sixer
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 5 2020, 02:30 PM) *

No payments yet please, product has to come from the Middle East. Takes time for customs and slow processing.
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 5 2020, 06:58 PM) *

All sold out on switches. I only bought 10. Amphicar and Superhawk I will see if I can get the last 4.

super- just PM when you need payment.I can install this when i pull it and do the washer switch mod from Engelbert/carmagicllc. his switch could be wired to that pump you have for sale yes? if so please PM me and i will take that pump and can pay you all at once, just sent it in same box when this turn signal switch order comes in.

Phil
@914sixer
914Sixer
Ok Phil. I will set pump aside to go with switch.
56kabrio
Just let me know when you are ready for payment.

Thanks

Mack
914Sixer
Shipping update: Made to the United Arab Emirates, Next stop Frankfurt.
914Sixer
Should be in tomorrow the 12th of Oct.
914Sixer
Everyone notified if they had switch coming.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.