Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: you HAVE to love craigslist
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tat2dphreak
so, I get the 'barter' listing for craigslist in my email daily... today was interesting:

Massage for Land Rover Discovery or Jeep Wrangler

basically this person wants a loaded, 2002-2003 SUV in exchange for massages screwy.gif

the replies are PRICELESS!

Lets see here. Car price around $20,000 to $25,000, massage $50 for a half hour, so about 400 to 500 massages= 1 massage a week for the next 7.5 to 10 years. This might be a really good deal to someone. I like the part in the post "Serious inquiries only" and "cd player" and "decent mileage". lol
Are you serious? This post made my whole day. Thanks for the good laugh. I sent this to my friends and you also gave them a good laugh too! Thank you
reply #1

reply #2
{I'll let you read that one your self, it's basically an expanded version of:}

reply #3

So, does each weekly massage for the next 10 years come with a "happy ending"?

Post a picture of yourself, and you might get a better response if you're hot.

reply #4
Remember people. Its got to have a cd player and sunroof. I must be in the wrong profession if people are trading massages for nice cars nowadays.

and this sparked copycats: copycat #1, more reasonable, maybe
I will offer my Massages as a registered massage theriapist,for a good reliable four door vechile of any kind. As long as it runs and has air conditioning and heat. If you are intrested please email me at tirvingrmt@aol.com. Please no perverted people. I am single mom of 2 just looking for reliable car,good on gas to get back in forth to clients homes.

so, anyone need a massage? how about 500?

too bad they don't need computer help:
Computer Support /Technical Support for erotic massage
Professional Masc Smart stud providing computer support for erotic massage please send pic perfer masc older bi married men or swingers

laugh.gif
larryp
Weird. there are two 914s in NY. Who would have guessed. Here is one. 914

Is there a way to search all of CL, or do you have to go region by region?
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (larryp @ Jul 14 2005, 10:21 AM)

by region, I think
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE (larryp @ Jul 14 2005, 07:21 AM)

That poor car is having an identity crissis!

Hey, I'm for hire! I'll drink all your beer that's wastefully taking up space in your fridge if you'll give me massages. I'm not hairy and my feet don't stink -- it's a win/win deal beer.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (larryp @ Jul 14 2005, 10:21 AM)
Weird.  there are two 914s in NY.  Who would have guessed.  Here is one.  914

pretty damn nice car, but probably not 10k nice...

6k maybe,

actually, I just re-read, and it may REALLY be worth 8-9k... original owner...
Joe Ricard
Massages are pretty cool but until you have had a "soapy" you have not lived. I'd trade a car for another one of them.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Jul 14 2005, 11:38 AM)
Massages are pretty cool but until you have had a "soapy" you have not lived. I'd trade a car for another one of them.

I'm afraid to ask, but what IS a "soapy" huh.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Jul 14 2005, 09:40 AM)
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Jul 14 2005, 11:38 AM)
Massages are pretty cool but until you have had a "soapy" you have not lived.  I'd trade a car for another one of them.

I'm afraid to ask, but what IS a "soapy" huh.gif

"It's my bar of soap and I'll rub it as long and as hard as I want"
Joe Ricard
Uh...... NO!

Guess you got to been to Thailand. That's about all I'm going to say bout that.
MoveQik
Since everyone is whoring themselves out, I might as well.

Want to trade: free real estate services in exchange for running and completed 914/6. No perverts or sicko's please. I'm just a working, family guy trying to afford a 6. driving.gif Or a fast 4.(insert brian miller's car smiley here)

Hmmm... I sorta feel dirty pimpin myself out like this.
sad2.gif
Eric_Shea
Massage for 914-6 or Early 911

Send the car to me. Miles will handle the massage part of the deal. Perverts and sicko's welcome. wink.gif
redshift
mad.gif The deal was no perverts! dry.gif ... liar...

Ok, since I am only half-working, I'll also do stuff for.. sheep... I need money, but man.. I'd just buy sheep.

You know what they say!

Sheep will get you through times with no money, better than money will get you through times with no sheep.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.