Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: you HAVE to love craigslist, never know what you'll find
tat2dphreak
post Jul 14 2005, 08:30 AM
Post #1

stoya, stoya, stoya

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 792
Region Association: Southwest Region

so, I get the 'barter' listing for craigslist in my email daily... today was interesting:

Massage for Land Rover Discovery or Jeep Wrangler

basically this person wants a loaded, 2002-2003 SUV in exchange for massages (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/screwy.gif)

the replies are PRICELESS!

Lets see here. Car price around $20,000 to $25,000, massage $50 for a half hour, so about 400 to 500 massages= 1 massage a week for the next 7.5 to 10 years. This might be a really good deal to someone. I like the part in the post "Serious inquiries only" and "cd player" and "decent mileage". lol
Are you serious? This post made my whole day. Thanks for the good laugh. I sent this to my friends and you also gave them a good laugh too! Thank you
reply #1

reply #2
{I'll let you read that one your self, it's basically an expanded version of:}

reply #3

So, does each weekly massage for the next 10 years come with a "happy ending"?

Post a picture of yourself, and you might get a better response if you're hot.

reply #4
Remember people. Its got to have a cd player and sunroof. I must be in the wrong profession if people are trading massages for nice cars nowadays.

and this sparked copycats: copycat #1, more reasonable, maybe
I will offer my Massages as a registered massage theriapist,for a good reliable four door vechile of any kind. As long as it runs and has air conditioning and heat. If you are intrested please email me at tirvingrmt@aol.com. Please no perverted people. I am single mom of 2 just looking for reliable car,good on gas to get back in forth to clients homes.

so, anyone need a massage? how about 500?

too bad they don't need computer help:
Computer Support /Technical Support for erotic massage
Professional Masc Smart stud providing computer support for erotic massage please send pic perfer masc older bi married men or swingers

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/laugh.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 07:22 PM