Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flasher/turn signal relay clicks all the time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
burlybryan
I've run though all the master cylinder wiring (I don't have a reset button) and wondering if the constant clicking from the turn signal/flasher relay is from something else.

The relay clicks any time the ignition is powered. When the parking brake is pulled, the light flashes and clicking increases pace to match the light.

I'm wondering if the constant clicking is related to the seat belt warning system. I found a detached brown/yellow wire and reconnected to terminal A on the seatbelt relay which stopped the recent brake warning light constantly flashing issue. Could the chime not be due to the brake system, but the seatbelt? The wiring under the passenger seat has been manipulated and there is a missing small square relay. Big yellow wires are jumpered together.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Bryan

'74 1.8
rmdinmd
I had a similar problem a few years ago. I replaced the relay like Clay told me and the problem went away.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.