Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel Lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ballsyfacts914
Hi All,

My fuel pump was vibrating which I could hear while driving. After some research, seemed like the issue was related to my fuel tank. Sure enough, after I pulled the tank, I found the screen to be pretty gummed up.

Decided I should replace the fuel lines in the front so I ordered a kit from Auto Atlanta. My problem is that I got cocky and thought I had all the lines figured out but now I am not sure what goes where.

Any straightforward videos or diagrams for reconnecting the fuel lines in a 1975. My main concern are the lines connecting to the expansion portion of the tank.

Thank you
Mikey914
Check with AA I’m sure they can tell you where the parts go. There are different sized inlet and outlet sizes on pump as well as filter.
bdstone914
@ballsyfacts914
Any straightforward videos or diagrams for reconnecting the fuel lines in a 1975. My main concern are the lines connecting to the expansion portion of the tank.

Thank you
[/quote]

There is only one 4mm line from the expansion tank to the rubber gromett that goes into the tunnel with the delivery and return lines. The big hose off of the tank goes in back of the tank and dumps extra fuel on the ground. The line with the screen in the delivery line.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.