Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shout Out to 914rubber.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
FRUNKenstein
I want to say "Thank You" to 914rubber.com on an outstanding bit of customer service I received recently. On the night before Thanksgiving, about 45 minutes before midnight, I made an online order from their website for 2 of their plaid re-upholstery kits.

When I went back to the website the next morning, I realized that they had gone on Black Friday Sale at midnight, or about 45 minutes after I ordered them. I saw on their website that they have a policy of giving store credit for any discounts that occur within 14 days of an order - which is a very nice policy to have. So, I called and left a voicemail asking if they could give me store credit for the $84 in Black Friday Sale discounts on the 2 seats.

It was a pleasant surprise when I received a call back a few days later saying that they were actually refunding the difference in price back to my credit card. Sure enough, a few days later I see a credit back to my card of the $84 discount. I've never purchased from them before, but I'm sure I would have found something to use the $84 store credit on. But, getting an actual refund is very much appreciated!

Also, I received the new upholstery kits very quickly. They look great, and I'm having my local upholstery shop install them next week. I'll post pics when it's done. All in all, just a very good experience with this vendor, and I wanted to let everyone know.

ValcoOscar
Click to view attachment

agree.gif pray.gif type.gif biggrin.gif
Montreal914
I placed a order of various items during the Thanksgiving weekend event and later got a $15 refund on my credit card. confused24.gif

I thought maybe an item wasn't available, so I called 914Rubber and was told the refund was because they saved in combined shipment. smile.gif

I did place the order online and agreed to pay the original shipment cost. No one other than 914Rubber would have known of the cost difference, yet they refunded me some $. w00t.gif

And the parts are obviously very nice sunglasses.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Thank you!!!! beerchug.gif

MM1
I can’t add a more resounding applause for Mark, Kenzie and the entire 914Rubber Team than has already been stated above, but I just received my Black Friday shipping refund and just want to say again, “Thank you!”

Furthermore, throughout 914Rubber’s Black Friday shipping madness, Mark and Kenzie kept me updated about my order, last minute additions (made 3 minutes after the midnight cutoff - slow typing dry.gif ) and a new vacuum hose package -via my favorite “old school” method . . . a phone call!

Simply “ Service-above and beyond”

p.s. Of course, I never expect a positive service phone call, please don’t expect one just because I got lucky this time. rolleyes.gif
mepstein
They are good guys and definitely error on the side of making us happy. beerchug.gif
914Sixer
Yep, I made 2 orders on the Black Friday Specials and got a refund on the shipping today. cheer.gif piratenanner.gif pray.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Mikey914
Thanks all,
We do try to do the right thing. Sometimes we drop the ball, and we will make it right. Just didn't want to penalize our customers for coming back beer3.gif
jim_hoyland
agree.gif Thanks for the great customer service; I like it that Scott signs each invoice he fills. And, when I had to contact him, he would resolve or explain any issues.
smile.gif
Nacho

agree.gif I've had similar situations and the 914 Rubber Team always does everything possible to make it right! cheer.gif Thanks for all support and great parts beerchug.gif

Thanks
Nacho
Robarabian
Just got my Shipping refund. 914 Rubber Rocking the holidays!!! Thank you!
StarBear
agree.gif Kenzie is terrific cheer.gif - always gets the info and follows up. Great products, too, that keep me on the road! driving.gif
Steve
When I ordered my 914rubber black Friday parts (around 80.00 worth of rubber), I was told don't worry about the shipping (30.00), we will fix it later. I was still charged the $30.00 shipping for a little box. My daughters boy friend who lives an hour north was charged half that for a box twice as big. I'm not complaining... Never look a gift horse in the mouth!! I compared the prices of the rubber to other places. It was twice as much or more. Maybe OC (orange curtain) has a surcharge? If it wasn't for 914 Rubber, we would not be getting good deals on rubber and other products. I'm also enjoying my WAS top, that would not exist if its wasn't for 914 rubber. Thanks again for the great products and service!!
Root_Werks
Got a bunch of stuff from them, gonna need a bunch more. Very glad we have so many dedicated vendors for our 914's.
bandjoey
Super Blue Plaid that'll look so good. Out of curiosity, what's the about price from the upholstery shop for installation? Thanks
FRUNKenstein
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Dec 15 2020, 08:41 PM) *

Super Blue Plaid that'll look so good. Out of curiosity, what's the about price from the upholstery shop for installation? Thanks

$500 for both seats total. I had them install a set of upholstery from Lseat.com on my 944 Turbo, and I can say it was money well spent.
Mikey914
Ian also did an install video too
Steve
QUOTE(Robarabian @ Dec 14 2020, 07:08 PM) *

Just got my Shipping refund. 914 Rubber Rocking the holidays!!! Thank you!

I also received my shipping refund!! Merry Christmas and thanks for the great products and service!!
hcdmueller
I put in an order last night. Then I checked my email and saw they were shutting down for the holidays. They shipped my order today. Outstanding customer service.
morsmanlaw
Add me to the list of satisfied customers of 914rubber.com. I've received a call from Mark when he was home from his day job to help me out. Last year, we had multiple emails back and forth when a vendor didn't do the best job with making of inner door cards - they worked and worked to make things right. It's still a very small company, but in my experience, they do what they can to help and get it right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.