Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 75-3.6TwinPlug on BAT in Silver n Flares
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Carbon-14
Click to view attachment
Not yet mentioned here, the sum of the ingredients makes for a sporting ride, looking good.
thumb3d.gif
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975-porsche-914-27/
bigkensteele
Looks like @Van914 is the current high bidder! Hope to see that car in Cincinnati soon!
Van914
Yes my 74 needs a garage partner
douglastic
Very nice

But I just can't with the 3 exhaust pipes

confused24.gif
Root_Werks
Are those........rear flares on the front? Rear has rear flares, but the fronts don't look correct?

Very cool 914-6 and I suspect it'll fetch $50-55k
mepstein
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Dec 18 2020, 11:35 AM) *

Are those........rear flares on the front? Rear has rear flares, but the fronts don't look correct?

Are the flares glass?
Root_Werks
QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 18 2020, 08:37 AM) *

Are the flares glass?

Doesn't say which means they probably are glass. Also looks like the front..rear installed flares had the openings cut. Either way, that is a remove and replace with correct flares on a 914 of that caliber.
drem914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 18 2020, 08:37 AM) *

Are the flares glass?

Write up says front fender had "Cracks" so I would assume they are fiberglass.
erpiemporer
This is my brother's old car. We were at the Hershey swap meet and Steve Limbert of Aircooled Racing was selling it for one of his customers, a doc who commissioned the build, but never embraced keeping the car. This was in 06 or 07. I talked my brother into buying it for 20K and the car was later crashed at it's hillclimb debut. (Trout Run, I believe) It was had the whole front replaced by a body shop in Lebanon, PA who had a Celette, and the gaps were straighter than before it was crashed. The flares are fiberglass and hood is super lightweight. Steve finished body work after the car was made straight. My brother and I drove it for a year or so and it was sold to the current owner for 24K back in 2008. This car was flawless and extremely fast and selling it is probably one of our greatest regrets.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(erpiemporer @ Dec 18 2020, 09:40 AM) *

This is my brother's old car. We were at the Hershey swap meet and Steve Limbert of Aircooled Racing was selling it for one of his customers, a doc who commissioned the build, but never embraced keeping the car. This was in 06 or 07. I talked my brother into buying it for 20K and the car was later crashed at it's hillclimb debut. (Trout Run, I believe) It was had the whole front replaced by a body shop in Lebanon, PA who had a Celette, and the gaps were straighter than before it was crashed. The flares are fiberglass and hood is super lightweight. Steve finished body work after the car was made straight. My brother and I drove it for a year or so and it was sold to the current owner for 24K back in 2008. This car was flawless and extremely fast and selling it is probably one of our greatest regrets.

Buy it back! I've sold a couple of 914-6 conversions I cannot buy back and regret it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.