Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Tribute Video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ClayPerrine
Thought I would bump this for those that didn't see it last year.

rgalla9146

Thoroughly enjoyed it again.....three times !
Clay.....is that whole area infected and swollen ?
TINKERGINEERING
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Dec 20 2020, 05:33 PM) *

All,
I am sure a lot of you are wondering what I was doing with all the pictures I asked you to send me. This is dedicated to all off the 914 owners that have been down the long road, and hopefully this is an inspiration to those that are just starting the journey.

Here it is. I suggest you watch it full screen, and turn up your sound.

Tribute to 914 Owners

With the death of shockwave/flash, I can no longer embed videos here... sorry.

To all of you who submitted pictures, thank you. This wouldn't have been possible without you. If you sent me pictures, and they aren't here, please don't be offended. I had to choose among a lot of pictures, and I only have 4 minutes of music.

A special thanks to Scott Sheetz ( @scottthephotog ) for helping me to make the short video at the end. He also helped with advice on editing the video as well.

Clay

Ohh great 914 video!! Cool seeing everyone’s 914 progress pics!
Puebloswatcop
Thanks for bumping this Clay. I hadn't seen it before, but it is a great inspiration to keep going on my car.
Shivers
Very cool
Pezz
Thanks Clay and other contributors. I'm inspired. aktion035.gif
ClayPerrine
I was at the Hill Country Rally this last weekend. There were lots of people there with 914s that have not heard of 914World. So I told them about it and encouraged them to join.

And there were a few that had never seen this. So I am bumping it with hoping to inspire others.

Once again, enjoy.

bandjoey
What a fun video seeing those 914's in all stages from rusted to completed! Thanks for doing this.
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif assimilate.gif
KELTY360
I can’t believe I’d never seen this before. Maybe it was posted in a separate reality and I’ve just crossed over. shades.gif Great job Clay, thanks. I didn’t wan it to end.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.