Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What did PORSCHE Santa bring you this year?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
It was a bumper crop at the Peterson house this year. boldblue.gif

Click to view attachment

1/16 scale Peridot Metallic Green, Cayman R RC car. Surprisingly accurate and detailed.
Custom ELVIRA License Plate.
Limited Edition Red / Black Turbo Sneakers. Special Poster and 'Ignition on the Left' Keychain included.
Black PORSCHE Hat.
steuspeed
GT twin pipe exhaust the way.
ddire333
Much needed drive belt

Click to view attachment
fixer34
My wife got this for me. Think she found it on Etsy (it's actually a light green). Anyone here doing these?
Click to view attachment

Got this for my daughter, she's a 'lego kid'. She's 26 now, but been a tradition since she was about 5 yrs old. I think it has more parts than my 914...
Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
2021 ready santa_smiley.gif
brcacti
QUOTE(fixer34 @ Dec 25 2020, 10:20 AM) *

My wife got this for me. Think she found it on Etsy (it's actually a light green). Anyone here doing these?
Click to view attachment

Got this for my daughter, she's a 'lego kid'. She's 26 now, but been a tradition since she was about 5 yrs old. I think it has more parts than my 914...
Click to view attachment

Thats a cool t shirt
914werke
New SWAG! santa_smiley.gif
Jett
Santa brought a targa cover for our 911
anglophone1
Really cool stuffClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
Custom Martini race suit arrrives mid January!
Mr.Nobody
My wife said, "what do you get the guy that has everything?" Then she gave me these. The top is a photo from a day when I was a kid with both my grandparents and my brother. I'm on the far left sitting on the 914, and my grandfather (the original owner of my 914) is next to me. The picture to the right is of the day he gave me the car. The 3 piece magazine article she said was to focus my motivation for the car. The clippings were in the stack of paperwork my grandfather gave me with the car. They were the only inclination of what he imagined the car could be and I can still remember the look on his face when we got to them and he pointed at the pictures with enthusiasm. I am an incredibly lucky guy. Merry Christmas everyone.

Click to view attachment
fixer34
Finished! She worked on it almost 7 hours..

Click to view attachment
Robarabian
Here's what I got. Bottle Opener; Hat; Laser engraved H20 bottle. Click to view attachment
bahnzai
Click to view attachment

Awesome framed print and shirt!!
Freezin 914
QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 25 2020, 04:34 PM) *

Nice! Might need a picture or two of the interior. Looks cool with the plaid!
Steve
My daughter and her boy friend had this made from a photograph of my car. I’m very impressed.
Sorry about the reflections.
Click to view attachment
StarBear

SWEET! Thanks for sharing!
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(bahnzai @ Dec 25 2020, 09:46 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Awesome framed print and shirt!!

Nice!
i still haven’t had mine framed, where was you’d done?
Mueller
Every year I ask for a Porsche 930, another year of no new to me P-car in the driveway.

This book is a close second. Very nice book that I will cherish and read cover to cover. Thanks Santa (and my girls and wife)

To show the scale of the book it is shown with a 1-2-3 block (in inches)

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Steve @ Dec 25 2020, 08:24 PM) *

My daughter and her boy friend had this made from a photograph of my car. I’m very impressed.
Sorry about the reflections.
Click to view attachment

S W E E T beerchug.gif

Way to go @914boss
TorontoDave
The T-shirt and some of the stickers are from last year (redbubble.com), but I didn't post then :-)

The reproduction stickers unfortunately got mixed-up and sent as 911, but the 914 ones are on their way (Etsy, from Spain!).

The COVID mask is a bit small, but will make a nice souvenir.

The book is a treat, but my wife didn't know to order it direct from the publisher so if I want the online content I'll have to buy that myself. Click to view attachment
eric9144
Got one of the Porsche enameled dealer signs and the Icon's of Speed Calendar piratenanner.gif
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
jaredmcginness
My girlfriend got my some excellent Porsche related gifts this year!

First, something I have talked about and wanted for years.

Coco Mats. She chose Black/natural which accents the Irish green well. Even included a shirt and decal.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Additionally, the 914 Restorers guide. I think maybe she noticed I cut a few corners with doing things "my way" on this one av-943.gif

And the Luftgekuhlt Vol. 2 Book. So beautifully done, and visually recaps some of the previous events.

IPB Image

IPB Image

She knows me well.
ctc911ctc
Needed a driver - got one of these......way too many horses......

Click to view attachment
rgolia
QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 25 2020, 05:34 PM) *

@Jett - where did you get that cover? I have a 1989 911 twin to yours
kid914
QUOTE(anglophone1 @ Dec 25 2020, 06:14 PM) *

i want those sneakers..... piratenanner.gif where did santa get them?
anglophone1
QUOTE(kid914 @ Dec 30 2020, 02:41 PM) *

QUOTE(anglophone1 @ Dec 25 2020, 06:14 PM) *

https://trendysweety.com/products/911-aj-st...2518d&_ss=r

lots of cool stufff!
Jett
QUOTE(rgolia @ Dec 30 2020, 06:54 AM) *

QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 25 2020, 05:34 PM) *

@Jett - where did you get that cover? I have a 1989 911 twin to yours

https://www.sonderwerks.com/

Your car color is Coppa Florio?
Jett
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Dec 29 2020, 08:32 AM) *

Got one of the Porsche enameled dealer signs and the Icon's of Speed Calendar piratenanner.gif

Do you have a part number for the sign?
rjames
QUOTE(Mr.Nobody @ Dec 25 2020, 03:34 PM) *

My wife said, "what do you get the guy that has everything?" Then she gave me these. The top is a photo from a day when I was a kid with both my grandparents and my brother. I'm on the far left sitting on the 914, and my grandfather (the original owner of my 914) is next to me. The picture to the right is of the day he gave me the car. The 3 piece magazine article she said was to focus my motivation for the car. The clippings were in the stack of paperwork my grandfather gave me with the car. They were the only inclination of what he imagined the car could be and I can still remember the look on his face when we got to them and he pointed at the pictures with enthusiasm. I am an incredibly lucky guy. Merry Christmas everyone.

Click to view attachment

This is pretty great!
mb911
QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 30 2020, 02:39 PM) *

I need to make a few more of these for you guysClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
PanelBilly
QUOTE(mb911 @ Dec 30 2020, 03:14 PM) *

I need to make a few more of these for you guysClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Didn’t know that was something we could get. I need more information.
JmuRiz
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 30 2020, 03:39 PM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Dec 30 2020, 03:14 PM) *

Didn’t know that was something we could get. I need more information.

agree.gif
For that I’ll find some wall space
VegasRacer
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(kid914 @ Dec 30 2020, 02:41 PM) *

QUOTE(anglophone1 @ Dec 30 2020, 02:24 PM) *

Do I have room in my closet for another pair of Porsche shoes ? ? idea.gif happy11.gif
BuddyV
tygaboy (Chris) gave me this ..... he framed the poster that I designed for WCR2020..... he even customized it (of course) with a color-matched 914 silhouette in metal to match my car.

Who does this?!

"Chris for President!!!"

Umm..... wow!

beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
bigkensteele
Click to view attachment
My daughter drew this for me while doing online classes during her first semester at UC. She is by no means an artist, but I think she did a pretty good job. Unfortunately, she didn't account for the frame flanges, but I love it just the way it is!
Charles Freeborn
From my lovely wife.

Click to view attachment
DRPHIL914
Seat covers for the AX seats i am putting together so that i don’t wear out my good stock oem seats, oh and a few other odds and ends from 914 rubber, and the Corbeau seats that the seat inserts might be used for - still deciding whether to source stock seat cores to modify the bolster for or use the Corbeau’s hmmm. anyway that was my stash for 914 specific gifts but my wife and kids got me something car or tool related that is being delivered friday, was supposed to come 2 weeks ago as a surprise but delayed shipping from Harbor Freight... work bench or tool cabinets i am guessing! will post pictures when it arrives!!!
preach
Vocal lessons for my Cayman From Soul Performance:

Click to view attachment
preach
QUOTE(mb911 @ Dec 30 2020, 06:14 PM) *

Yes, please.

EDIT: I'd probably be in for a VW one and an Opel blitz.
914_teener
QUOTE(preach @ Jan 3 2021, 10:10 AM) *

Vocal lessons for my Cayman From Soul Performance:

Click to view attachment

drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif

I have been eyeballing those for my Croc for a while!
Jett

https://shop.porscheusa.com/porscheoem/pors...4470100710.html
AZBanks
Hot Wheels from my oldest
Lego set from my middle
GT2 RS from my youngest

campbellcj
I'm still not making much headway on my real cars but I got my racing sim upgraded to a giant curved 49" ultra-wide monitor and we also upgraded our home network/wifi gear -- Huge improvement in running iRacing. Planning to jump into the POC and/or PCA series as soon as I get decent enough to not take-out too many other drivers...

Click to view attachment
flipb
My eleven year old daughter made me a painting.

Honest Tea bottles have quotations under the cap. I came across one a couple years ago that struck a chord with me and I kept the bottle cap on my desk. She found it and I told her why I thought it was a good message, and then she kept it on her desk for a while.

She decided to incorporate it into a piece of art for me... along with a certain Saturn Yellow vehicle. (If you click the photo, it rights itself directionally.)
Click to view attachment
sb914
@flipb that’s the best gift in this thread.
I love it....
914e
Santa was very good to me, I received a 911 turbo and a 914.

Click to view attachment

The kids bought me the 911 and then designed a 914 based on it and ordered all bricks.
Then they created instructions to put it together.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

My daughter photoshopped together a box for it, I have to get that image from her someday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.