Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 LS conversion from renegade hybrids
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
speed metal army
I have all the RH goodies for an LS swap. Uses 901 transaxle. Engine bar, electric WP, adapter plate, clutch/flywheel and full radiator setup and all hoses, overflow can etc etc.. Also all the engine conversion bits, alt bracket, cooling plates etc. Probably 2000 miles tops on all the stuff, I just dont drive as much as I would like to. I also have the super slim oil pan that gives max clearance when running this set up, and the trans mounts too. Worked flawlessly, the RH stuff is proven. I also have the muffler setup I made to run with the short truck LS manifolds.
RH-$4500
Speed Metal-$2600
ValcoOscar
Great price....

I can make my LSV8 914 available for reference if this kit finds its way to SoCal...I also have a spare working computer and harness for this set up.

Good luck to seller, S W E E T.....D E A L

Oscar
speed metal army
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Jan 3 2021, 06:09 PM) *

Great price....

I can make my LSV8 914 available for reference if this kit finds its way to SoCal...I also have a spare working computer and harness for this set up.

Good luck to seller, S W E E T.....D E A L

Oscar

Thanks Oscar!

I had a few pms about selling individual parts.. I dont want to!
This deal includes ALL the bits needed minus engine and Id like it to sell as a complete setup.
speed metal army
TTT! For a complete conversion package minus the engine for a great price smile.gif
speed metal army
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.