Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: whats it typically cost to have flares buttwelded
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Scott S
So.... um .... Joe.....

How about a plane ticket, two lift tickets to Breckenridge and a place to stay in Dillon for a couple of nights... oh, and beer!

J P Stein
Hammer/Dolly/bondo....maybe 50-70 bucks for 225s.
If I can do it, any fool can.
biggrin.gif
Series9
QUOTE (Scott Schroeder @ Jul 21 2005, 10:25 AM)
So.... um .... Joe.....

How about a plane ticket, two lift tickets to Breckenridge and a place to stay in Dillon for a couple of nights... oh, and beer!

OK. But the ticket and lift tickets won't be necessary. I need to drive up to meet some of the Denver crew anyway. beer3.gif
Series9
OK, here's what I'm going to do:

Quit my job, buy an RV w/trailer, put my welders and tools in the trailer and then drive around the country welding 914s.

I can make a good living at that, right? unsure.gif
ewdysar
I've got a set of AA flares in a box ready to install. If we could get some sort of group rate, or a crazy day of cutting and welding, I'll bring my car. I got the same $1600 quote from BBR and haven't called the gas man yet. The thing that I'm most short of is time. If anyone can organize something, I'm in...

Eric
Altadena (near Pasadena, but higher)

I've got a set of inner longs to go in too, but that'll mean ripping out the interior as well. Joe, you're hired beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.