Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB seat base
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ottox914
Thought I saved one off the last car I parted out, but for the life of me can't find it now. Looking for the seat base that bolts into the car, has the 2 hinges on the back. When taking the seat out of the car, the seat and seat rails slide into this piece, which stays bolted on the chassis pan.

You can see what I'm after in the lower right of this pic. Doesn't matter if the base is for the L or R side. Condition doesn't matter much as long as its all there and not bent or twisted. I'm using it as part of a project to make a mount for my driving sim rig. I have a seat and seat rails, but if I can get the base, my sim rig will be useful for friends of any size, as the seat will be able to easily move to fit almost anyone.

IF you live in MN or northwest WI I could meet you for the pick up. If you are farther away we'll have to figure out shipping. Item could be sent to my work if that gets a better rate than residential.

Click to view attachment

BillJ
i have a bunch of those. will find one for you.
screenguy914
I have a passenger side seat track FS:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=345363

Sherwood
BillJ
Can sell this for 35 plus shipping from NC
ottox914
Anyone closer to home that I could pick up this weekend? If not, I'll be shopping one of these that have replied.
KevinW
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.