Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help me out guys!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Aaron Cox
very well put....spot on to be exact. the words "...all men are created equal comes to mind..."

go watch american history X or soemthing
"...lifes to short to be pissed off at a race of people all the time...."
Jeff Krieger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 22 2003, 10:14 PM)
the one thing all those numbers don't explain is,
if there really is a genetic "enhancement" that makes jeffreds white ass more intelligent than any other "race" out there, how come there is SO MUCH stupid ass WHITE trash out there? huh?

looks to me your "superior" gene has a hard time getting anywhere ...

bottomline, anyone can scan pages from a math book.
that doesn't make them any better. the fact that you're trying VERY hard to proof that you're better than everybody else suggests that your're actually very insecure about yourself and you need to reassure YOURSELF, more than anyone else, that your're indeed not a complete failure in life.

dream on,
Andy

Are we back to this again, Andy? That I only know how to scan pages from a math book? Your "math" turned out to be a joke. Literally laughable. Remember how it upset you when I had a link to a web page where I quoted our little math discussion. I don't blame you for being embarrassed.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jeff Krieger @ Jul 22 2003, 10:49 PM)
Are we back to this again, Andy? That I only know how to scan pages from a math book? Your "math" turned out to be a joke. Literally laughable. Remember how it upset you when I had a link to  a web page where I quoted our little math discussion. I don't blame you for being embarrassed.

haha, you have to get up earlier to embarrass me.
laughable? yes indeed. but for other reasons than embarrassment on my side.

no, we're not back. at least not as far as i'm concerned.
if i recall right, it wasn't ME who turned this thread into a embarrassment in first place ...

i tell you what, instead of bothering us with your view of the world, why don't you get your white ass down in the garage and start doing some work on your 914? you can even bring your math book if that makes you feel better. and then, once you got something done, take pictures OF YOUR CAR and post them here.
because you might have missed it, but this is neither the MathClub-BBS nor the KKKClub-BBS ...

later,
Andy
Jeff Krieger
Well, you'll be happy to know that I do have a plan for restoring my car. Rust repair first, then engine rebuild. I decided to do the rebuild myself. Thanks for your concern.

EDIT: CRAP DELETED BY ADMIN
SirAndy
Alfred,

what part of:

THIS IS NOT THE KKKCLUB-BBS

don't you understand ???

Andy
Jeff Krieger
The encylopedia writers, a couple of university Profs and the U.S. government are all members of the KKK! Woo hoo! We're movin' on up.... I'm done if you are.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jeff Krieger @ Jul 22 2003, 11:17 PM)
I'm done if you are.

this is getting very silly. i'm "well done"...

Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.