Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help me out guys!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
swood
Just got my heads back, 36x42 stainless valves, chromoly retainers, supposedly some exh port cracks welded, but look what I found! I can't tell if it's a crack in the weld material or what. Also, the weld material looks pretty roughly ground. Problem?

Chambers matched at 53cc's ea. Now I can figure my CR. I also picked up some 911 adapters since I have stainless valves. I'm not sure though if they're porsche or other mfg. (no I didn't buy them at porsche, so that should answer my question I guess).

Lastly, the KB Hyper...something 96mm pistons. The stock 94 mm cylinders were opened up for them. Also got a box of Hastings rings to go with em.

First thing to do is get the T1 oil pump to fit and get the Web #73 cam and bearings in.
swood
can't attach multiple pics...sorry
swood
another
swood
next...
swood
swivel foot
swood
bag
swood
last one... clap56.gif

and thanks guys!!! and Brad!
This board is the shiznit! aktion035.gif
SirAndy
dunno, looks still cracked to me. humpf ...
Brad Roberts
My concern is that chunk missing from the exhaust gasket area.. your begging for a leak there.

The boss around the guide cracked when he/they installed the guide. Its not good.. but its not terrbile. It will just go thru the exhaust when it falls off.

We cut the bosses back for more flow anyway when doing the heads. The guides are only held in by 8-10mm of material farther into the head (that boss doenst really hold the guide in place)

B
Brad Roberts
Fo shizzle my dizzle.

This is the 914club BBSIZZLE.

B
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 21 2003, 06:11 PM)
Fo shizzle my dizzle.

This is the 914club BBSIZZLE.

what have you been smoking today? laugh.gif
Brad Roberts
Snoop Dogg.

MTV.. Televizzle my shizzle. Its the only thing on at midnight when I get home from working on 914's (Do you know anything about that.. working on 914's that is ?? LOL

B
swood
Only a bizzle. But I know that this board is of the hizzle dizzle! (Yeah, Snoops from a few blocks from here. What does that mean? Nothin but a 'g' thing)

My wife thinks i'm speakin ebonics with my homies when we rap...er...talk that way. word to her mother!

So Big Boss B, should that crack (and missing chunk) be welded, fo shizzle or nizzle?
Brad Roberts
Fo Shizzle.

If nothing else..just for piece of mizzle. It will try to blow the gasket it out. It will only take them a minute to weld it up and grind it back to size.

Last night Snoop was working in a pet store. He lit up the pipe was blowing smoke into all the animals faces trying to get them high...lol it was great. I was laughing my ass off.."come here little bunny izzle"

B
swood
Coolio! I'll have em do at least that.

Is Telefizzle on every night or just weekends? My directv calendar sucks and I can't tell. That and working 16 hr days doesnt leave me time to watch much. But I caught the show two weeks ago and lmao! I was crying fo shizzle. It's the shiznit beyach!
time for some gin and juice...laid back
URY914
I did that to my friend's Basset Hound in 11th grade. LOL,LOL,LOL

Paul
TheCabinetmaker
I want some of what you guys had!!!!!!!!!
seanery
My brother was just out on the 50 cent Jay-Z tour. They did a couple dates with snoop. He (my brother) was on MTV Saturday and will be on Snoop's show sometime soon. He was with Snoop's uncle. I hear that his uncle comes around quite a bit.

He said they are all a buncha thugs. Lots of guns. Jaz-Z's people shot into 50 Cent's bus (not his, but one of the ontourage's).
I would never do a rap tour-way too sketchy!
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 21 2003, 06:15 PM)
Snoop Dogg.

yeah. i met the guy a while ago. i think it was '96?
in cologne, germany. we were broadcasting a event (COMET, part of PopKomm) live on the internet (he was one of the acts) and i had a backstage pass. (yeah! girls girsl girls)

he was/is actually a pretty funny guy smile.gif

later,
Andy
Dave Cawdrey
QUOTE(swood @ Jul 21 2003, 05:33 PM)
Coolio! I'll have em do at least that.

Is Telefizzle on every night or just weekends? My directv calendar sucks and I can't tell. That and working 16 hr days doesnt leave me time to watch much. But I caught the show two weeks ago and lmao! I was crying fo shizzle. It's the shiznit beyach!
time for some gin and juice...laid back

MTV on Direct TV is on at East Coast times. Sunday nite @ 1030p eastern (730p wessssiiiide)
smilie_rolli_1.gif
Alfred
laugh.gif I would have to use my "Jeff Krieger" alias if I was to share my thoughts about "Snoop Dog".

Alfred
Alfred
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 21 2003, 07:41 PM)
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 21 2003, 06:15 PM)
Snoop Dogg.

yeah. i met the guy a while ago. i think it was '96?
in cologne, germany. we were broadcasting a event (COMET, part of PopKomm) live on the internet (he was one of the acts) and i had a backstage pass. (yeah! girls girsl girls)

he was/is actually a pretty funny guy smile.gif

later,
Andy

Hey Andy, what kind of white trash German whores would want to touch a monkey like that?!

Alfred
SirAndy
QUOTE(Alfred @ Jul 21 2003, 09:27 PM)
Hey Andy, what kind of white trash German whores would want to touch a monkey like that?!

naaa, the girls were all for me, unless you meant i was the "monkey" ... cool.gif

it was a big event, some 30 bands or so, so schnoopy was just one of many.
but there were alotta girls backstage, and they seem to like tall german guys with 5inch long red devil horns ...

besides, you seem to know quite a lot about what "white trash German whores" like.
wanna share? laugh.gif
Andy
Alfred
Naa, I didn't mean you. And as for the German girls I like, I like 'em like Heidi. Haha, I was watching "Triumph of the Will" and I learned that "mountain movies" were a very popular genre in German films in the early part of the last century. Must be in the blood.

Alfred

IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE(Alfred @ Jul 21 2003, 09:41 PM)
Naa, I didn't mean you. And as for the German girls I like, I like 'em like Heidi. Haha, I was watching "Triumph of the Will" and I learned that "mountain movies" were a very popular genre in German films in the early part of the last century. Must be in the blood.

my first wife's name was Heidi.
but she was actually American. (go figure) ...
dirndl is definitely sexy, blonde hair in braids. yum!

i even had lederhosen when i was a kid ...

Andy
Alfred
You even were a cute kid ... what the hell happened?! laugh.gif

Alfred
swood
funny how my posts, few as they may be, so quickly go in a different direction! (Fo shizzle bizzle huh.gif !)
Brad Roberts
We caught the first episode back last year while we where shaking down the GT3RS at Willow Springs on a Friday night in the Toter home. The car was ratty plain Jane white and we taped "Fo Shizzle" across the back of it for the race. All the "white folk" where asking what the hell it meant...LOL

Cant exactly see it in this pic... but you get the idea. I have a better pic of it somewhere.

B
ChrisReale
Dizang, those pistons are pretty slick. smile.gif
Jeff Krieger
Watching "Snoop Dog" and the others trying to communicate, always reminds me of this . MDB2.gif
swood
QUOTE(Jeff Krieger @ Jul 21 2003, 09:42 PM)
Watching "Snoop Dog" and the others trying to communicate, always reminds me of this . MDB2.gif

All the primate comments are really uncool. WHere are you guys, middle america or something
(or c 'eh' n 'eh' d 'eh')?

bootyshake.gif
Brad Roberts
Worse... west coast Canada.

You know the whole East coast/West coast "thang" LOL

I actually thought the primate link was funny...

B
SirAndy
QUOTE(swood @ Jul 21 2003, 10:46 PM)
All the primate comments are really uncool. WHere are you guys, middle america or something
(or c 'eh' n 'eh' d 'eh')?

you should know Alfred (aka Jeff Krieger) by now ...
he's always trying to squeeze his racist comments into his posts.

Andy
Jeff Krieger
Actually, I think Koko may have an advantage over Snoop Dog:

"During the course of the study, Koko has advanced further with language than any other non-human. Koko has a working vocabulary of over 1000 signs. Koko understands approximately 2,000 words of spoken English. Koko initiates the majority of conversations with her human companions and typically constructs statements averaging three to six words. Koko has a tested IQ of between 70 and 95 on a human scale, where 100 is considered 'normal.'"
Brad Roberts
yeah.. but if I shoot Koko with a AK47 I get tree hugging protestors in my front yard. If I shoot Snoop.. I become legend and end up with a made for TV special.

B
SirAndy
yeah...but if i show koko jeff's post she probably wants to cuddle up with him and make little baby gorillas. wub.gif

now on the other hand, if i showed snoop jeff's posts we would have one member less to argue about ...

haha, no matter what i do, i can't loose on this one smilie_pokal.gif
swood
touche'!
Jeff Krieger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 21 2003, 11:10 PM)
yeah...but if i show koko jeff's post she probably wants to cuddle up with him and make little baby gorillas.  :wub:

now on the other hand, if i showed snoop jeff's posts we would have one member less to argue about ...

haha, no matter what i do, i can't loose on this one  :trophy:

Yeah, if you multiplied Dog by tens of millions, you'd have one formidable army ... or at least an African country.
airsix
QUOTE(Jeff Krieger @ Jul 21 2003, 10:59 PM)
Yeah, if you multiplied Dog by tens of millions, you'd have one formidable army ... or at least an African country.

And if we multiplied you by tens of millions we'd have a serious proctologist shortage. wink.gif

-Ben M. (not a Dog fan, but not a racist either)
Jeff Krieger
Any reasonable (and decent) person would have to be a racist. Don't make me post my numbers again. If people analyzed it the way they would analyze a problem in business or science (dispassionately and just by the numbers), then being a racist would be the only reasonable conclusion.

How long before this thread gets deleted?
Brad Roberts
It wont get deleted... just your posts will be deleted. It has good info near the top.

B
Jeff Krieger
Well, where is Lawrence? He's slow off the mark today ...
Brad Roberts
See.. now damnit. I know you have good info and can be funny at times.

I really dont have a problem with your comments (just not in public).. please be considerate of the number of people we now have visiting this BBS.

Oh.. how about YOU delete some of the "risky" comments.

B
gklinger
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 22 2003, 10:39 AM)
Oh.. how about YOU delete some of the "risky" comments.

B

Better yet, how about Jeffred just keeps these thoughts to himself. He's entitled to believe whatever crap he wants to, but I don't think we need to be subjected to it.
swood
This is all Snoops fault. All I wanted was some comments on some parts, and 3 pages later it's way off course.
blink.gif
Jeff Krieger
Geez Klinger, you called my beliefs "crap" and so I feel compelled to defend myself. Ready Lawrence?

1) Intelligence

This is from my Funk & Wagnalls encyclopedia:

IPB Image

Some statistics fundamentals:

IPB Image

IPB Image

----

The G Factor: The Science of Mental Ability
by Arthur Robert Jensen

About the Author
ARTHUR R. JENSEN is Professor Emeritus of Educational Psychology, Graduate School of Education, University of California, Berkeley.

Outstanding Synthesis of Current Work on IQ, August 8, 1999
Reviewer: Prof. J. P. Rushton (rushton@julian.uwo.ca) from London, Ontario, Canada.

"Indeed, much of the opposition to IQ testing and heritability would probably disappear if it were not for the stubborn and unwelcome fact that, despite extensive well funded programs of intervention, the Black-White difference refuses to go quietly into the night. Chapter 11 of The g Factor fully documents that, on average, the American Black population scores below the White population by about 1.2 standard deviations, equivalent to 18 IQ points. (This magnitude of difference gives a median overlap of less than 15 percent, meaning that less than 15 percent of the Black population exceeds the White average of 50 percent). The difference between Blacks and Whites in average IQ scores has scarcely changed over the past 80 years (despite some claims that the gap is narrowing) and can be observed as early as three years of age. Controlling for overall socioeconomic level only reduces the mean difference by 4 IQ points."

----

Now, if people with IQs between 75 and 85 are borderline retarded (according to the encyclopedia), then that would mean that approximately half of the blacks in America (average IQ of 86, according to Prof. Jensen) are borderline retarded.

2) Crime

IPB Image

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm
Aaron Cox
lol- he has proof to back up hid racism! too OT.... lol, dont make me dig up my figures on the canadian inferiority...lol.

BACK ON TRACK (get my drift-izzle)
seanery
You know, we get off topic quite a bit and I think that is a good thing.
But there is no place for this kind of thing here.

It does offend me, and I would appreciate it if it were removed!
Jeff Bonanno
Alfred/Jeff/Grand Wizard,

what's your IQ?

jbb
SirAndy
the one thing all those numbers don't explain is,
if there really is a genetic "enhancement" that makes jeffreds white ass more intelligent than any other "race" out there, how come there is SO MUCH stupid ass WHITE trash out there? huh?

looks to me your "superior" gene has a hard time getting anywhere ...

bottomline, anyone can scan pages from a math book.
that doesn't make them any better. the fact that you're trying VERY hard to proof that you're better than everybody else suggests that your're actually very insecure about yourself and you need to reassure YOURSELF, more than anyone else, that your're indeed not a complete failure in life.

dream on,
Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.