Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT - Demonic possesion of car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tdgray
I think I way have slipped into another dimension here ohmy.gif

My 2005 Subby Outback is possesed, I'm now sure of it. I think it is trying to kill me... or itself hide.gif

I've had this car for a little over 7 months now... about six thousand miles.

In the last month and a half. These things have occured.

1) Going down freeway - rock hits windshield. Nice crack is forming.
2) Heading home down a rural four lane. Road is being repaired, dark and all of a sudden WHAM. Assholes forgot to cover part of the road they dug up. Two bent rims and possbile damage to suspension (can't tell until rims are replaced).
3) In some parking the other side of this reality and in a time at which I did not notice. Some asshat puts a nice dent and crease in my passenger side rear door and quarter. My wife noticed and then asks me what I hit. ME? I'm not the one who runs over trash cans, tractors etc.

AND THE LATEST

4) My car in my parking space at work. A crane is being brought in to move some heavy equipment around the shop. As it is driving by my car BOOM. The hook and turnbuckle drop from the crane and lands about two feet from my car.

I am NOT getting in this car to go home until someone comes and exorcises the demons from it. dry.gif

Anyone unsure.gif
seanery
sell it and move on to another car.
SGB
happy11.gif
Miles is probably a priest of some sort....
smoke.gif
tdgray
QUOTE (seanery @ Jul 20 2005, 03:43 PM)
sell it and move on to another car.

Can't.... leased it.

Maybe I should check the executed lease documents. Probably signed by Lucifer blink.gif
Joe Bob
Give it the 009 dizzy float test....
ablose58
QUOTE (Manfred Z @ Jul 20 2005, 12:24 PM)
Give it the 009 dizzy float test....

biggrin.gif mueba.gif Float tests are COOL happy11.gif AL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.