Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: white car project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
NARP74
QUOTE(shredtherad @ Jan 25 2023, 07:35 AM) *

Nothing new to report except I scored a MOHN ski rack and installed it with some vintage skis, looks rad. Will get some shots.

I did get out for a light cruise the other week and shot some new photos.

Click to view attachment

That is a great pic. I love the profile of the car. You either get it or you don't!
shredtherad
QUOTE(brant @ Jan 25 2023, 08:34 AM) *

Chad

I have the deep socket to fit that steering wheel if you want to move it a notch sat or Sunday morning

It takes 10 minutes.
May still need an alignment but surely we can get it closer

Lets do it!

I will reach out.
targa72e
HI Chad,
Car looks awesome. I did remove the steering wheel to fix the horn. I cant guarantee I got it back on perfectly centered (eye balling in garage). That said if you have a 4 wheel alignment done they should be able to get the steering wheel centered regardless. I did not mess with any of the suspension adjustments and the car drove straight so I would guess its just my lack of ability to get it back on perfectly straight is why it is offset.

john
shredtherad
QUOTE(targa72e @ Jan 26 2023, 11:29 PM) *

HI Chad,
Car looks awesome. I did remove the steering wheel to fix the horn. I cant guarantee I got it back on perfectly centered (eye balling in garage). That said if you have a 4 wheel alignment done they should be able to get the steering wheel centered regardless. I did not mess with any of the suspension adjustments and the car drove straight so I would guess its just my lack of ability to get it back on perfectly straight is why it is offset.

john

yup, alignment fixed it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.