Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rancho Santa Fe Cars and Coffee
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Larmo63
Tomorrow 8:00 - 11:00, Porsche is the featured marque. This is a nice little drive down the coast.

I did it a few weeks ago, I recommend!

https://www.facebook.com/rsfcandc/
Lucky9146
See you there!

driving.gif white914.jpg
Larmo63
Okay, I get it.

No takers. Your loss.
Steve
I just saw this.. maybe next time
Steve
Changed my mind... See you there!! Brandon is also bringing his V8 914
Lucky9146
Great to see Lawrence and Steve and meet Brandon today.
First time I've seen Lawrence's car and he walked us through all of the improvements he has made to it. Removed a roll bar and added some really nice front seats were major ones. Great color and paint job got a lot of attention. Ask him about red knobs between the seats. smile.gif

@Larmo63 brought his 911 Targa (might be for sale)
driving.gif white914.jpg

Click to view attachment
Lucky9146
@Steve 's car always looks fantastic and he just installed a new muffler last night and it sounded great!

Can't believe he is thinking about a major upgrade. Something about more HP biggrin.gif

Brandon is sorting out his V8 with Steve's help. I really liked his Getty Dash!
That's Brandon pointing to his V8. beerchug.gif
driving.gif white914.jpg

Click to view attachment
Lucky9146
Getting there early afforded me an excellent spot in the shade, at least for a while.

Probably one of the biggest turn outs so far this year. But only 3 914's in attendance.
driving.gif white914.jpg

Click to view attachment
Jett
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ May 1 2021, 12:45 PM) *

Getting there early afforded me an excellent spot in the shade, at least for a while.

Probably one of the biggest turn outs so far this year. But only 3 914's in attendance.
driving.gif white914.jpg

Click to view attachment

Car has a great stance!
Steve
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ May 1 2021, 12:34 PM) *

@Steve 's car always looks fantastic and he just installed a new muffler last night and it sounded great!

Can't believe he is thinking about a major upgrade. Something about more HP biggrin.gif

Brandon is sorting out his V8 with Steve's help. I really liked his Getty Dash!
That's Brandon pointing to his V8. beerchug.gif
driving.gif white914.jpg

Click to view attachment

Awesome hospitality!! Got to see some old friends and ex coworkers from Cisco. To bad it’s an hour away, but I will be back!!
Lucky9146
QUOTE(Jett @ May 1 2021, 07:41 PM) *

driving.gif white914.jpg

Car has a great stance!

@Jett
Thanks!
BTW you have the original gas tank overflow hose out of it that I accidentally sold to you in 2018. headbang.gif
Lucky9146
Double post
Jett
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ May 2 2021, 12:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Jett @ May 1 2021, 07:41 PM) *

driving.gif white914.jpg

Car has a great stance!

@Jett
Thanks!
BTW you have the original gas tank overflow hose out of it that I accidentally sold to you in 2018. headbang.gif

Lol that”s right! I still have the yellow hose in the 73. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.