Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 2.0 1973
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
theghoul
Hi! working on the 914 73 2.0 to return it to fuel injection from the single carb- have one of the dual fuel tubes but other one is broken and I do not have all the peices to reweld- if anyone has one I can purchase I would appreciate it! thanks, bob
Spoke
welcome.png

Check with Tangerine Racing. They have complete sets for sale. I purchased a set when going from single carb back to FI.
ChrisFoley
I'm sure I have some spare fuel rail pieces, but its not something I ordinarily sell. They only rarely need replacing.
Most anyone who's disassembled 914 engines probably has a few of them hanging around.
rfinegan
Pm me, I am sure I have one you can have...Just want to make sure we
are talking about the same part...
-Robert

rfinegan
can you post a pic of what you need?
theghoul
Hi! Hope to provide pix of the tubes I need - not sure if "fuel tube" is the proper name - has 2 sets of intake tube for vaporized fuel - lets see if I can provide the picture! thanks, - you can email me for that at bobtheatre@aol.com -thanks, theghoulClick to view attachment
bdstone914
QUOTE(theghoul @ May 20 2021, 09:31 PM) *

Hi! Hope to provide pix of the tubes I need - not sure if "fuel tube" is the proper name - has 2 sets of intake tube for vaporized fuel - lets see if I can provide the picture! thanks, - you can email me for that at bobtheatre@aol.com -thanks, theghoulClick to view attachment

@theghoul
They are called fuel rails.
I have them. Which one do you need? The one pictured is a drivers side. The oassenger side does not have the test port. It will hit the MPS.
Mine are replated. I also have sets of replated injector hokd down brackets.
914sgofast2
Do you need the intake manifold or the gas line? The photo makes me think you broke one of the large grey intake manifolds if the broken piece is in the background of your photo.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(914sgofast2 @ May 21 2021, 02:04 AM) *

Do you need the intake manifold or the gas line? The photo makes me think you broke one of the large grey intake manifolds if the broken piece is in the background of your photo.

Good eye!

Are you trying to make the 3-bolt intake runner/manifold fit a 4-bolt head?
It won't work well, the intake ports don't match.
You're better off to get the correct intake runner/manifold for the heads you're using.

Show us what you're trying to do, I'm sure a member will find you the correct parts for reasonable cost.
davep
If it is a 2.0 3 bolt intake runner (airbox to head) that the injectors mount on to, Then I have an orphan part to sell. If you need 1.7 runners, then I have 6 sets available. Fuel distribution lines I have several sets.
Dave
theghoul
Thanks - the one in center of pix is the complete unbroken one- the one on upper right is missing the other tube and that assembly is what I need- thanks, theghoul
rfinegan
Sorry, I do not have that part for a Djet
davep
Mark, you have that lone 2.0 runner with you I believe?
@http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showuser=26
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.